Badge recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I've got a scant bit of reserve money, figure I'll blow it on a shiny new badge.

Anyone know any talented artists that're currently open for badge commissions you've had first-rate experience(s) from?

It won't be a babyfur character so any and all arists will do.

Preferably not over $40. Cuz I'm hella cheap

Cheers.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Go to Fur Affinity, and start looking. There is so much talent there, (and a noticeable lack of talent in some places), it will blow your mind.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
A badge is a small picture of you, usually with your name on it, and many artists will willingly draw a badge for the right price.

In furry conventions, usually people wear their badges around their neck, or I've seen attached to the ear of their fursuit.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
usually used as a form of personal IDto show who your fursonas are, or in the case of Fursuiters it acts as Id so that you can find out the name of the big purple fox/ green bunny/ yellow Dog whos bouncing round infront of you without them having to speak and kill the magic

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 221

Munkart from furaffinity is good, wasn't munkart a member of adisc/tbdl ?

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Munkart from furaffinity is good, wasn't munkart a member of adisc/tbdl ?
He's a member here yeah, but he doesn't come round' too often.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
There's a newbie here named Chazzie who does some neat (cartoon-anime-ish) stuff Here on DeviantArt. While I'm not a furry, I think this kid is pretty good.

This is his avatar, full sized.

X

xdeadx

There's a newbie here named Chazzie who does some neat (cartoon-anime-ish) stuff Here on DeviantArt. While I'm not a furry, I think this kid is pretty good.

This is his avatar, full sized.
Aww that is extremely cute

A

Asher

Jade (F.J.F on furaffinity) is great. He and Tavimunk are my favorites : )

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Don't get one, man. By the time you get it in the mail you'll want a new name and a choice of four different pictures on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.