Bad or Good Changing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 59155
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59155

If a Mommy changed your nappy would you like to be bad and kick and be difficult and suffer the punishment she gives or would you rather be good and do exactly as she says?? Any experiences you can share?

ORBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would be good, want her to do it again. If I was bad she might not change me again.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Blekyss and Lyric

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’ve sometimes been a lil bratty and fussy when getting changed by my daddy but usually I am very good. I want to get changed after all, and there’s really no nicer of a feeling than someone doing it for you, so I feel pretty content just behaving well.

Reactions: Anemone, Blekyss, Jimbolo and 2 others

enigmatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am good but it's because I was good as a child. I enjoyed diaper changes then and I enjoy them now.

Reactions: Blekyss

SmolBearSof

Just a little who loves bears! 💕
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I would be good. I've never been the bratty type and I'm terrified of people being mad at me and punishments in general cause of trauma. So, I would be as good as possible but maybe a little shy.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Anemone

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am so very appreciative when my wife or others have changed me, I never fuss or make it harder for her to change my diapers. I do often become aroused, have an erection, but that's not something I have much control over and hopefully is a sign to my wife that I'm happy.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Blekyss and Newguy1223

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I don't want anyone mad at me so I would cooperate.

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would be good and cooperate with the hope that something "extra" would accompany the diaper change.

Reactions: phase II

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'd be good, like always. Besides, I loved adult approval as a kid 😌

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I behaved. The only time I got changed by someone else (as an adult, at a fetlife party) he played with my boy parts during the change. Not enough to be called an "extra" but it still felt really nice, so I didn't act like a brat haha

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
DLboy5 said:
If a Mommy changed your nappy would you like to be bad and kick and be difficult and suffer the punishment she gives or would you rather be good and do exactly as she says?? Any experiences you can share?
I would like to do both

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
But no I have never been changed by anybody except myself

AchilleaFaerie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I love being changed, I think it's a very special moment with my daddy and I get extremely excited, there are not many things that can replicate what I feel!!

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Blekyss

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
AchilleaFaerie said:
I love being changed, I think it's a very special moment with my daddy and I get extremely excited, there are not many things that can replicate what I feel!!
I would never know I’ve never dated Allen been kissed once in she moved away the next day and I never got to tell her so And then I’ve been trying to find a mommy and I got outed from a scammer to my family and they don’t approve it but who the fuck cares they’re not true love if they do not allow me to be myself around them family supposed to stick together but if they don’t support you you don’t need them in your life and yeah I want a mommy or daddy but I never can find one

Blekyss

Happy in my nappi
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I would be good but bad at the same time, because my diapy is soo wet so I will be punished to have my new diapy extra thick and exposed when playing outside...

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wear panties
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am usually good, but sometimes I don't want to stop what I am doing,

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes when the wife changes me the cats will jump up on the bed and I'll get distracted by them and not cooperate properly. I'll then get the, "Hey!" to get my attention. Then it's back to cooperating.
Idk, the darn cats always gotta jump up on the bed when I'm getting changed and always get me in trouble. But they are so freaking cute though.
So it's not kicking and screaming bad, more like a distracted uncooperative toddler she's trying to change. She thinks it's cute though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Turtle, lilbabyjooce, Anemone and 1 other person

lilstevie56

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Heck no !!! Not if you don't want your thighs pinched , like really hard .

• Haha
Reactions: Nowididit and Blekyss

VisaT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My wife (who I address as Mommy) and Aunt Stephanie (Mommy's best friend from High School) change my diapers. They are mature women and adults who are entitled to my obedient respect. I strive to please Mommy and don''t want to wind up face down getting my bare honey spanked.

Reactions: Blekyss and lilstevie56

Blekyss

Happy in my nappi
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
VisaT said:
My wife (who I address as Mommy) and Aunt Stephanie (Mommy's best friend from High School) change my diapers. They are mature women and adults who are entitled to my obedient respect. I strive to please Mommy and don''t want to wind up face down getting my bare honey spanked.
You lucky guy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.