Bad News: Tena Slip Maxi in US Running Out of Plastic Backed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It was only a matter of time. Bambino just emailed me that they have their last shipment of plastic backed Tena Maxi diapers. They have them discounted a bit. I knew it would happen. I wonder when XP Medical will run out of theirs as well. Has anyone tried the cloth backed ones? Are they decent, I've worn the abena ones, are they anything like those?

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I tried Tena brief and loved it. Thought about trying Tena with plastic. I guess I better hurry up. I like plastic a lot better.

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a case of larges and the tapes are too close together. Kinda a waste of a good diaper. Especially since mine are the plastic backed ones.

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
yeah I hope to try Tena soon I only have the mens underwear and thats pull ups XD so leaky they suck.

CrypticTaco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Good. Hopefully they have the new ones in stock soon, I'm curious to try them asap. I didn't submit an order for another case because it's summertime and I hate plastic backed in the heat.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For those unaware, these are imported ones, not the crap ones you see in the stores in the US.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Memorial Day sale at Bambinos: All Tena Slip Bags 5% off, cases 10%. Last all plastic back - Only two orders per customer, they say.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Indeed. The only real comparable diaper is the superio ones in terms of being thin and swelling when wet. They both seem to have the same crinkle factor. I just hope they maintain their quality unlike their other type of diaper that was awesome and went to crap with pinholes and cheap plastic.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ordered myself one last case. Too bad, they are such a great diaper.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I wish i could say i love the Tena brand that don't hold all of my urine so i don't buy them anymore

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I dislike Tena for the most part except for the ones from Europe. They aren't like an Abena M4 or Molicare Super Plus, its more of a practical diaper for wearing 24/7 during the day. I don't really use them so much at night because side sleeping isn't as easily handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.