Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterscotch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
anyone here have and bad habits? they can be weird or funny or just plain dub, theyre all probably interesting XD i drink from the tap in my bathroom because its closer than the kitchen fridge, always roll up my shirt sleeves, and never untie my shoes, i just slip most of them on and off :p
what bad habits do you have?

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My girl friend works nights some times and I hate it because I worry about her plus I don't like being in the house on my own due to an overactive imagination so my unhealthy habit is staying up all night when she is at work. I know it sounds strange but when my imagination kicks in I become very unsettled, I find music helps.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I drink too much, wear diapers to bed, sleep with a life-size girl doll and stress about things out of my control more than I should.

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I talk to my dog. Not always in a "who is a pretty dog!" way, but so often in a "Wow, I can't believe they think this show qualifies as good television these days. What do you think?" And then I pause and look at her. She usually just stares at me, and I'm like, "yeah I'm pretty speechless, too!" And for some reason I feel rather satisfied with this social interaction.

KiddyCarol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I mutter some words or sometimes complete sentences without even noticing it, most of the times is something complety random like "37", or "Mommy", but other times it get me in a lot of troubles

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I mutter some words or sometimes complete sentences without even noticing it, most of the times is something complety random like "37", or "Mommy", but other times it get me in a lot of troubles

What a bit like this ?
[video=youtube;hLjAmzyUf0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLjAmzyUf0E[/video]

L

Lozza1979

My worst habit is talking to myself I guess.I tend to say thoughts out loud.Could get me in trouble one day, also it must look odd to other people.I don't have any outrageously weird habits, apart from wearing nappies of course.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Going on a binge cycle and eating and drinking pretty much anything sweet.

( If that would be considered a bad habit )

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
never untie my shoes, i just slip most of them on and off

I do this all the time.

I have the habit of looking down a lot. I also the have the bad habit of cracking my neck or knuckles way too often.

IzzyFox

Just an oddball fur in a diaper.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have a tendency to chew ice.

supafly

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear diapers. Sometimes when I'm wearing diapers I feel an uncontrollable urge to do the chicken dance.

BabyTommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I smoke too much, drink too much, swear too much, eat too much, dont study enough, watch netfilx too much......
get the idea? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.