Bad diaper experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
>Pic removed cuz it's big as hell<
Weight of the hand on it? Irrelevance, I don't think he will post again.

I'm pretty sure that a door stop is a bit different than someone holding onto a diaper...

Role
Diaper Lover
I can hold a plastic bag shut with the weight of my hand.

This topic should stop being discussed, and move onto bad experiences.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Ok, let's stop discussing this all and continue with the actual topic of this thread: Bad diaper experiences. If checkingoutall wants to reply that's fine but the rest should shut up about it.

Role
Other
Let's get some of the old popular diaper topics back, so we'll start with this one.

Have you had any bad experiences with your diapers? Has one of them leaked on you while you were in public? Did one explode and send absorbent material all over your bed in the middle of the night? Has someone discovered that you wear a diaper?
Tell us about it right here ;)

Peachy
Where to start?

Old Attends that leaked absorbent material because the inside and outside weren't sealed together.
Old Depends that leaked if you said the word water.
Walgreens brand that were made with perforated plastic backing.
Secure Brand, the cheapest, that wouldn't absorb anything, and the tapes wouldn't hold, etc. etc. (Never buy these.)
Molicare, Abena, and others of this type that the tapes just won't hold.
Cloth diapers that came with seams not sewn properly.
Coming home late at night and having my mom open the door, fortunately I could drop the package of diapers out of her sight, then going out through the garage to get them.

This one isn't bad, but I found funny.
The UPS guy brought my case of diapers, and when I answered the door, he was surprised. He started to say "Here's your..." he then desperately looked all over the box trying to figure out what it was. Then ended lamely "...uh box."

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
after so many deliveries of those things, i'm sure the UPS man can tell. as far as my bad diaper experiences, usually at the end of the day with depends, hitting up the grocery store for something (not diapers) and start leaking as soon as i get out of the car, that, or making it home with soaked clothing, and getting by my little bro who is almost invariably in the living room. he knows i've been in diapers for years, and is somewhat understanding. it's when mom is around, it is NOT a discussed topic around her. to the point that when some diaper humor of some sort appears on the TV, i can expect an angry glare from her direction

Status
Not open for further replies.