Bad diaper experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
And the very idea that if a kid sees someone wearing diapers they'd want some is *incredibly* stupid.

*Was channeling ayanna*
I don't know Kraiden...do you think that could possibly be the reason why moviegirl has negative rep 5 posts in?

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
i dont think theere are to many bad diaper times, and if they are bad, they arent so bad cuz your diapered :)

but the worst of the good times for me came when i was going around to garage sales with my family and my mom wanted me to try on a pair of pants she had just bought right in the car, i got the 0_o look on my face and flatly refused, i dont do that often so it worked, but i did take it off at the next gas station stop!

nothing like just filling your pants and getting a call that the parents are gonna be home early, i almost filled my pants again hearing that a couple times!

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
lets see.... My whole school found out I wear and make fun of me daily for it.
My mum found out and threatens to have me locked up in a mental hospital..
my dad makes fun of me daily for wearing...
my mum walked in on me when I was changing
my mum walked in on me masterbating in a diaper... <hard 2 explain that 1>
my mum walked in on me with my paci
oh boy oh boy, this list goes on....

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lets see.... My whole school found out I wear and make fun of me daily for it.
My mum found out and threatens to have me locked up in a mental hospital..
my dad makes fun of me daily for wearing...
my mum walked in on me when I was changing
my mum walked in on me masterbating in a diaper... <hard 2 explain that 1>
my mum walked in on me with my paci
oh boy oh boy, this list goes on....
:(:(:(

that sounds like a really crappy situation. i guess your only option is to keep it as discrete as possible, and hope everyone will eventually forget about it. i hate to read about parents who are so closed-minded they won't even support their own children when they're in this sort of situation.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Let me sumerize it for you guys, Gym Class+Basketball+Wearing a wet diaper+jumping and falling, landing on your butt=one big, embarassing mess.

Okay, ok, so I wet my daiper and decided to not leave. So, I was trying to get the basket ball away from my team's net, so I jump up, and someone bumps my waist when I was in the air, so I didn't land squarely on my feet. I landed on my feet but fell backward onto the floor and landed squarely onto my diaper and the thing exploded. LIke I said, everyone at school knows I wear there, and no one makes fun of me, unless they want to feel extreme pain. Not a biggie, but it is still a very embarassing moment to be caught in..... :(

But I got some good news, I might be completely diaper free by April-Mayish at the rate I'm going. Sure, it hurts like motherf****er getting this far, but it's worth it, and I'm not giving up!!! I'm sooo sick of being chained to these things, I just want to have the option of wearing these things when I FEEL like wearing them and not beacuse I HAVE to...

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
But I got some good news, I might be completely diaper free by April-Mayish at the rate I'm going. Sure, it hurts like motherf****er getting this far, but it's worth it, and I'm not giving up!!! I'm sooo sick of being chained to these things, I just want to have the option of wearing these things when I FEEL like wearing them and not beacuse I HAVE to...
Dude, it is greatest feeling ever.....
Really, I wanted to give up due to the pain too but just KEEP GOING don't give up! The pain will subside soon I promise.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
nothing like just filling your pants and getting a call that the parents are gonna be home early, i almost filled my pants again hearing that a couple times!
this happens way to often to me

Role
Private
Well, that's about it. And now excuse me while I pack up some bathroom doors for a sales trip to Australia. Apparently, no one's invented bathroom doors yet there (*looks at Lukie's post* :p). Peachy
Pack a few bathrooms too, will ya? Some people are still using outhouses. XD

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Dude, it is greatest feeling ever.....
Really, I wanted to give up due to the pain too but just KEEP GOING don't give up! The pain will subside soon I promise.
Ya, I've tried before, but gave up, this time I'm sticking to it. I've gone too far to turn back now. My will power dull the pain somewhat, but it still hurts, but the pain is woth it! Eh?

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Let me sumerize it for you guys, Gym Class+Basketball+Wearing a wet diaper+jumping and falling, landing on your butt=one big, embarassing mess.

Okay, ok, so I wet my daiper and decided to not leave. So, I was trying to get the basket ball away from my team's net, so I jump up, and someone bumps my waist when I was in the air, so I didn't land squarely on my feet. I landed on my feet but fell backward onto the floor and landed squarely onto my diaper and the thing exploded. LIke I said, everyone at school knows I wear there, and no one makes fun of me, unless they want to feel extreme pain. Not a biggie, but it is still a very embarassing moment to be caught in..... :(

wow, you actually wear them in school? and don't mind all your teachers, and school friends knowning?

Do you parents know? as they could find out really easily..... lol

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Corky, he's incontinent, I don't think he could hide it that easily to his parents XD

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Umm, Lets just say I tower over them, lol! (Seriously, I do)

Role
Diaper Lover
What are you, 7 feet.

Lol, your story sucked for you though, how could it splode if it wasn't uber wet.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmmm, I don't know how tall I am no more, I've grown some more since I posted my last height on the old forum, hmmm, looks like I'll have to measure myself when I go back to school in a week. And the reason why it exploded was because I was still falling when I landed on my feet, I landed on the heels of my feet and threw my off balanced backwards.....

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Ya, I've tried before, but gave up, this time I'm sticking to it. I've gone too far to turn back now. My will power dull the pain somewhat, but it still hurts, but the pain is woth it! Eh?

The pain is worth every second of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.