Bad diaper day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, my abenas are to arrive today and turns out my brother stayed home from school. Ok, no big deal I can get by him. Now, it's 3pm and diapers still haven't come and what would you know my mom and other brother get home early from school/work. So now I need to get past them while mom is home and I don't know what to do :(

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You're 20. It's none of their business what you get in the mail.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know it isn't but my mom is a real picky person when it comes to spending money. She thinks everything is a waste except the bare needed things lol. Yet we still have cable, phone, internet, etc lol

B

BabyWolf

Intercept the delivery before the doorbell rings? Hide them outside until you can sneak them in?

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They were left on the porch while I was in the shower -_- Brothers outside playing with their friends so they probably assumed it was computer parts or something and just left it. Mom was on the phone laying down so yay XD.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know it isn't but my mom is a real picky person when it comes to spending money. She thinks everything is a waste except the bare needed things lol. Yet we still have cable, phone, internet, etc lol

Move out?

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I will move out as soon as I can. I suck at money management though :( Damn, these games keep sucking me dry :(

It's also hard when you've got almost zero motivation to interact with people. Right now, it's just my mom and family and even that is REALLY hard to get me to even say 'hi' to them let alone a complete stranger or something.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Move out?

If he has the money and can afford to live on his own.

It's also hard when you've got almost zero motivation to interact with people. Right now, it's just my mom and family and even that is REALLY hard to get me to even say 'hi' to them let alone a complete stranger or something.

Bah you can live on your own without interacting with people. I lived on my own in Montana for a year and a half and I didn't have any friends. I did get one bf but he was a lazy punk. Now I have my third bf and I still don't have many friends. I just go to my local gatherings here. One of them is AB/DL/Furry. The other one is just a support group.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I will move out as soon as I can. I suck at money management though :( Damn, these games keep sucking me dry :(

Not to be harsh, but maybe you should stop spending money on premium diapers for a while and start saving to get a place of your own? :educate:

Triscuit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
legaly no it is not.

you're absolutely correct; here's the thing:

they can harass him, bug him, ask him repeatedly, pound on his door, etc.
that's the psychological advantage parents can keep over a son/daughter even if they are over 18. i doubt that anyone in that situation would call the cops or attempt to press charges when they're trying to smuggle a box of Abenas in the house.

it's unfortunate, but legal or not -- you're under your parents' roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.