Backwards or Irony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I wore a diaper to work, today (not too unusual for me). And it started raining, hard. Somehow, I doubt the diaper will keep my pants dry. Lol. Have a good start to the week, everyone.

Rainy days are great since minor leaks will be written off by others as just rain.

Haha, that's exactly what I do! Blame it on the wether or spending where the wet patch is, say I slipped or sat on something wet by accident, for the smell I can blame the dog for peeing but can any of you give suggestions to keep my room smelling fresh since I wear 24/7, I open the window for at least half an hour everyday, take my nappies out and spray my room with air freshener.

Better than air freshener go to a medical supply store and purchase a diaper odor neutralizer, it kinda smells like pine and you can have complete Peace of mind that your diaper odors aren't escaping, there is a lot of odors we are "nose blind" to, I refuse to let my house smell like a nursing home, when I was a kid my older sister bed wet and her mattress stank like nothing I can describe, so all my diapers get wrapped and I have an exhaust fan going all t, once wrapped they go into a pail , at no time are my wet ones left out wild.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Angelic said:
Haha, that's exactly what I do! Blame it on the wether or spending where the wet patch is, say I slipped or sat on something wet by accident, for the smell I can blame the dog for peeing but can any of you give suggestions to keep my room smelling fresh since I wear 24/7, I open the window for at least half an hour everyday, take my nappies out and spray my room with air freshener.

No kidding. A bowl of vinegar, near what usually smells. Vinegar + ammonia = water. Learned that from another ADISCer.

Won't my room stink of vinegar?!

It won't stink up your room. The smell stays in the bowl. If your autism makes you extra sensitive to the vinegar smell, maybe don't use this method. Just me prepared to explain the bowl of vinegar in your room.

fwiw, chemically speaking, Vinegar is H2O+CH3COOH and ammonia is NH3. I'm not going to try to balance that, but the C could go toward CO2, but I don't know what you're going to do with that N. But ammonia being a base and vinegar being an acid, they ought to neutralize each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back