Back to work-from-home. I love it and I hate it.

ild95370

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
So when the Covid fiasco started, the company I worked at immediately went to “WFH”. After a year I really hated working from home all the time. The only upside for me was being able to be diapered most of the time, but regardless of that I found a new job with a startup company when I could go in and actually interact with people. Unfortunately after a couple months the startup was at a point of near failure and most of the employees including myself were let go.

Well it took me all of an hour to secure a new job, but once again it is working from home. I’m loving being able to spend more time diapered, but hating that I know it won’t take long for me to hate being stuck home again.

No real point to this post other than me just venting.

Reactions: neophyte, ShyBoo81, Lyokodl and 2 others
Totally understand your feeling even though I never got to work from home more than a week after I had some surgery. We all need people interaction no matter how much we get to hang out at home in just our diapers. Online meetings, and talking on the phone, facetime, and all the other video chatting things out there doesn't cut being around other humans.

You're not the only one who hates working from home. Thank you for bringing this issue up. I normally dont talk about serious topics like this, but here it goes...

I always thought I was the only one who struggled and hated working from home. It seems like everyone I know whose school or work moved online seems totally ok with it (and are even living a better life because of it) Meanwhile my motivation has gotten worse when my college classes went virtual. Anyways I wont go into too much detail because Im not comfortable sharing this part of my life.

Just know that you're not alone in this struggle. And that theres people out there who still have NOT fully coped with the covid situation even to this day.

Actually I love working from home. Having to wear to work has never been easy. I gets easier by time, but as my incontinence got worse it also got somewhat more difficult, like wearing heavier/bulkier diapers or changing more often.

I've been working from home for 2 years now and it's been a relief. It is so much easier to manage diapers, and I have less stress.

I agree that it impacted our social interactions and many times it is more efficient to meet in person. Now it is possible again. Seems like I am going to work remotely permanently, but for me, it is still less stressing if I don't have to go to the office every single day, or I don't have to spend a whole day there and instead I can meet my colleagues for a half day only. So I have to worry less about heavy diapers and diaper changes.

Back