Back to diapers

LittleD

Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Private
This is sooo good, i'd pay for a PDF or printed copy when you finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

secretlynappied89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
me 2 I would buy it if it went to a pdf form on Amazon . com p.s. i know that I have spaces in-between Amazon and com I did that for a reason and that is I am not premoting Amazon I was only stating a fact that if it's on Amazon to be purchased I would buy it.

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Chapter 29

Ok, So, here's chapter 29. Chapter 30 will probably wrap it up, and I may pursue self publishing on Amazon or something at a later date. (Who knows, may be a sequel, may not be a sequel...) This chapter will probably leave a few people on the edge of their seats...

[HR][/HR]“Probe one to Probe two,” John said into the mic. “Can you come up here and get Olivia and Hannah? I want them out of this area…”

“Coming now,” Emily said. “Have them ready to just jump in my truck…”

“Copy.” John said. He spun in his seat to face the two girls in the back seat. “Hannah get your stuff packed up so you can just jump into your mom’s truck.” Eric slowed the truck to a stop and him and John jumped out to go ready the probe for a deployment. Hannah dropped her laptop in her diaper bag. It was the only thing she'd had out. Through the windows, Hannah could see the rain starting to move horizontally. The sky had turned a grey-green color and Hannah knew this was about to get really bad. In the drivers side mirror, she could see the headlights of the truck her mom drove approaching through the rain covered windows. A loud clap of thunder startled her and she wet her own diaper. Probe two slid to a stop next to the truck and Hannah pushed open the door closet to where Probe 2 stopped.

The wind was pushing so strongly that the door had closed before either girl had started to get out. Eric had seen the struggle to get the door open and had worked his way up to the back door of the truck. There was a loud plinking sound as the wind drove hail into the windshield and hood; eventually causing the windshield to start cracking. This time when Hannah and Olivia attempted to leave the safety of Probe one, they both pushed on the door to open it, and after they had gotten out, the wind had pushed the door shut again. The pair moved to the other truck and pulled the door open. Olivia jumped in and landed on the seat next to Emily, Hannah landed on top of Olivia. Once thier bodies were in the truck, Emily punched the gas causing the tires to spin and truck to lurch forward. The door slammed on Hannah’s left ankle and she screamed in pain. Olivia finally got herself to where she was sitting upright in the seat, and she helped to pull Hannah fully into the truck.

“It hurts!” Hannah exclaimed, reaching down to start to undo the laces on her boot.

“Stop,” Emily said making a left turn, causing the back end of the truck to fishtail. “It's going to swell, leave it in the boot until we can get it looked at.” The truck came to a dead end and Emily looked around. She had no clue where she was. “Right now, I need you to tell me where we are and what the storm is doing…”

Hannah spent a few moments examining the map as hail pelted the truck, the pain in her ankle forgotten momentarily. “Go left, next road make a right.” Hannah said finally. She quickly switched screens on the computer, switching back to the radar instead of the map. “Oh God…” was all that she said.

#
Eric got in the truck and struggled to pull the door shut. John looked at the screens before a chunk of hail broke the passenger side window of the truck, hitting the display of the laptop right in front of John, cracking it. This was getting bad, and they needed to get out of the area fast.

“Get us out of here,” He said, grabbing the microphone for the radio. There was a very distinct crash as more hailstones impacted the truck. Eric looked out of his mirror.

“Antenna’s gone…” he said, like it was a normal occurrence to lose the fiberglass antenna that had been mounted on the truck. It had never happened before on any of the vehicles, and would probably never happen again. John reached for the cell phone, only to see ‘no signal’ in the upper left hand corner of the display before the phone blanked out due to the deluge of water coming in the shattered window. Eric threw the truck in gear and started down the road before a telephone pole dropped in front of the truck.

#
Hannah was watching the radar closely. She watched the dot for her dad’s location drop off the map, come back, drop off again and stay off. Hannah didn’t mention it to her mom, she needed to concentrate on driving. Usually when it happened, it simply meant that there was a dropout in cellular service, however there had been full signal strength moments before. After examining the radar, Hannah made a judgment call on the storm.

“It’s rain wrapped,” she said aloud, her voice not as confident as she hoped it would be. “There is a debris signature, and storm motion is all over the place.”

“Where’s your dad?” Emily asked, slowing briefly at a stop sign before mashing the gas and flying though it.

“His dot dropped off the map a few moments ago.” Hannah said, her own voice sounding fearful.

#
Eric threw the truck in reverse, and punched the gas, sending the truck backwards. He slammed on the brakes, cranked the wheel, dropped the truck in gear and went back the way they had come. Right before there was a road on the right, another telephone pole blocked the road. Eric slowed to a stop and looked at John.

“What do you think?” Eric asked, curiously wondering what John’s decision would be.

John examined the situation. He had lost his laptop with the mapping display on it, as well as the phone. He knew that the other direction was blocked and he could see the road that they needed to take. “Go over it…” John said, still not sure this was the right decision, but something needed to happen and this was as good an idea as any.

“Ok…” Eric said, putting the truck in four wheel drive low and crawling toward the fallen telephone pole. The truck stopped as the front tires hit the telephone pole. Eric gave the truck a little bit of gas, and it easily climbed over the pole. There was a thud as the front wheels came back down to the ground. Eric punched the gas and ran the back wheels into the telephone pole, the tires spinning briefly before catching and climbing over the pole. Eric made a right and punched the gas again. It seemed that they were out of immediate danger.

littleboy904

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Another great chapter with a great cliff hanger. Hope everyone makes it out safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
Lots of tension here; great chapter!

This ¶, though...
he wind was pushing so strongly that the door had closed before either girl had started to get out. Eric had seen the struggle to get the door open and had worked his way up to the back door of the truck. There was a loud plinking sound as the wind drove hail into the windshield and hood; eventually causing the windshield to start cracking. This time when Hannah and Olivia attempted to leave the safety of Probe one, they both pushed on the door to open it, and after they had gotten out, the wind had pushed the door shut again. The pair moved to the other truck and pulled the door open. Olivia jumped in and landed on the seat next to Emily, Hannah landed on top of Olivia. Once thier bodies were in the truck, Emily punched the gas causing the tires to spin and truck to lurch forward. The door slammed on Hannah’s left ankle and she screamed in pain. Olivia finally got herself to where she was sitting upright in the seat, and she helped to pull Hannah fully into the truck
seems to overdo it on the past perfect. :)

PuppyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
It'll be sad to see this go, but i can't wait for the finale. You were right by the way, edge of my seat.

Thank you for sharing. :)

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Congratulations on receiving the 2017 Mother Goose Award!!!

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
I want to echo the congrats! As I have said many times, this is one of the finest stories on the site. :worshippy:

AstroMan

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Congrats! I think one of your strongest points is being able to tie the diapers into a story without hyper-focusing on them. Seems much more innocent and also "potentially realistic" that way, like it's not necessarily set in some fantasy world, but could actually happen to one of us. Thanks for the story :)

babycakes

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd like to add my congratulations on receiving the 2017 Mother Goose Award. It must be truly a labor of love to carry a story this long and stay true to plot and characters. I think what I most enjoy is this is a story of a determined, bright girl who just happens to have continence issues. This physical flaw can lead to some embarrassing situations but the infirmity does not define her mind and character. A good rule to live by.

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Definitely a good story. I like the kind where diaper involvement is more just that the character happens to need them or what-not and it isn't overly centric to them and you do a wonderful job with that. Back when I was 13 and under in a small town in western Nebraska my parents were basically the storm chase/spotters for the east and north sides of the lake we lived on so that the accurate touchdown information could be relayed to emergency services quickly. Since they had the training and my dad was the superintendent of the state park there so he was usually already out driving in a truck when weather turned sour. I got dragged along to that often as well since the house didn't have a basement and was up on top a cliff, so pretty much anywhere else was safer from tornados. Definitely a nostalgic angle to the story for me there as well.

(And now that I think of it when in the early chapters her father was on the Nebraska/Kansas border headed for Lubbock they probably were around where I grew up.)

I found a couple inconsistencies between earlier chapters and later chapters, like the dad thing, but it seems you addressed those and that these posts are a rough draft of sorts. I presume the final draft would be posted at some point after if gets completed?

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
Just a quick update: I'm working on what will probably be the final chapter with a possible epilogue to follow. Hopefully I'll have it done sometime this weekend...

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cue catsup commercial music.

"Anticipation.

Anticipation.

You are making me wait!"

:laugh:

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
Ch 30

Here is Chapter 30, the final chapter. Epilogue to follow...
[HR][/HR]Eric hit the breaks and the truck slid to a stop. For at least a quarter mile, telephone poles lay across the road. “Now what?”

John rubbed his temples. “I don’t know.” It was rare for John to not have an answer, this was one of those times. He was without his radar display, without communication with the rest of the team, without a phone, and at the moment, without insight.

“This looks like straight line winds…” Eric said, glancing around. “Where’s the sat phone?”

“Emily has it,” John said, finally. “She had it so that she could call if they got hit in Norman…” John stared at the road in front of them.

“Don’t we still have the spare antenna in the bed of the truck?” Eric asked suddenly.

“I think so,” John said. He was a planner to an extent and had plans for this kind of thing. “You think those lines are dead?”
#​

“If we keep going down this road, we should pop out of the storm to the west and we should be safe then.” Hannah said. “Radar is clear behind this line.” The wipers on the truck were running full speed, and even with the rain-x on the windows having a hard time keeping up with the deluge of water falling from the sky.

“We have to be close….” Emily said, stealing her first glance at the monitor that displayed the radar since they had begun their retreat. She was right, they were coming up on the western edge of the cell they had found them selves in. A few seconds later the truck burst through the end of the line of rain, passing a line of emergency service vehicles, waiting on the storm to dissipate so they could go in and do their thing. Emily turned the truck around and approached the line of medics. The truck bursting out of the storm line had attracted the attention of the various medical personnel at in the line and as Emily pulled up behind the last medic, the personnel in the last medic jumped out. Emily did the same and ran around to the passenger door, opened it and pulled Hannah out and carried her over to the medic.

“What happened?” one of them asked.

“I jumped in the truck and my ankle got slammed in the door.” Hannah said, watching as the medics cut the laces on the boot to remove it.

“Does she have any medical allergies or any other medical issues?” one of them asked Emily, who was looking around trying to find the other truck. On the far side of a large field, she could see the three mobile mesonet vehicles, having fled the storm after they had lost contact with Probe One. The three cars sat together on the opposite side of the road from a nearly identical line of emergency vehicles.

“Other than incontinence,” Emily said, not taking her eyes off the mesonets. “No.” Hannah blushed at how causally her mom mentioned the wetting issue. “I’ll be right back.” Hannah watched her mom walk over to the truck.

“What’s your name, sweetheart? ”The medic that cut the laces from her boot asked. Another medic was digging around in a cabinet looking for something.

“Hannah Peterson…” Hannah replied, watching her mom pick up the microphone.

“Are you the daughter of Doctor John Peterson?” The medic that was rummaging around in the cabinet asked.

“One of them…” Hannah replied before cringing as the medic removed her boot and carefully pulled her pant leg up. Hannah screamed in pain as the boot slid off her foot. It was swollen, about twice the size it normally was. “I’m the oldest.” Emily walked back up to the rear of the ambulance. The medic that was rummaging in the cabinet sat something on the gurney next to Hannah.

“Doctor,” The medic that was examining Hannah’s foot said, “It’s almost certainly broken, You’re going to need to get her into an ED to have it actually looked at. We’re gonna put an aircast on it to keep it stable until you can get to an ED. I’d get there today if you can.” The three mesonet vehicles pulled up behind the truck. Joe Shaw hopped out and came running up to Emily.

“Emily,” He said, slightly out of breath. “Where’s John?”

#​

Eric slid to another stop. This time, it wasn’t something they could climb over. The wind had toppled a silo across the road and the resulting pile of debris was structured in such a way that there was no climbing over it.

“Now what?” Eric asked, glancing at his phone. It still taunted him, showing the last image it had received; The hook echo visible on the screen.

“There was a road back on the right. Probably a quarter mile…” John said, trying to look behind them in the mirror. “Let’s go that way. At least if this was wind damage, the poles won’t have fallen across the roadway…” It may not have been the best option, but it was one of the few that they had at the moment.

“It looks like it’s probably straight line wind damage.” Eric said. He and John often took bets on what the weather service would determine when looking at storm damage. Eric put the truck in reverse and backed up, making a three point turn. Only one telephone pole stood between them and the road that they wanted to take. The truck conquered it easily.

“What direction are we heading?” John asked. He was usually good at knowing which direction he was going, but he had become disoriented in the storm.

“Northwest…” Eric replied. “Hannah said something about storm motion, What was it?” There was a thud as something hit the back of the truck, causing the back end to loose traction and slam into a telephone pole.

“You alright?” John asked. His head had bounced off the pillar and he was slightly dazed.

“Yeah…” Eric said. He put the truck in gear and tried to go forward. The engine revved, but the truck stayed in place. John couldn't see what they were hung up on from his mirror so he tried to open the door. The door wouldn’t budge. Eric tried the same thing on side.

“Mine won’t open” he said, hitting the switch to roll down the window. John simply stuck his head out and looked down.

“We’re high centered and stuck on a guy line on the telephone pole.” John said, defeat almost evident in his voice. The orange glow of the radio reminded him that the antenna had been broken, the laptop’s dark screen teased him. “We have no radar data, no way to tell what the storm is doing, and no way to call for help…” John looked around.

“You think we can use the winch and pull us off the line?” Eric asked suddenly.

“Maybe,” John said, “Only question is has there been any damage to the drive train?”

#​

Just as suddenly as the storms had initiated, they dissipated. The truck was finally located by emergency personnel some four hours following dissipation. The cab having been crushed by a small car. John’s body was still strapped in his seat. Eric’s body was found three quarters of a mile away from the truck, hidden under the remains of a combine.

#​

The reports for the storms that day included upwards of two billion dollars worth of damages, eight fatalities (including John and Eric), and three towns wiped off the map. Of the eight fatalities, four of them were related to the flooding that took place after the storm.

PuppyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
:sad: The feels, all the feels. And its doubley sad for us because this stories ending soon. :frown:

Now i simply can't wait for the epilogue. Thank you for sharing. :)