Back to diapers

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Back to Diapers is a tentative title... (although I have a habit of picking a title and sticking with it...)

This is my first attempt at a story that uses diapers as a primary plot point... The Female Main Character is a little younger than most of my FMC's so if someone sees something that a twelve year old wouldn't necessarily say or do, please speak up...

Without further ado, Here is Back to Diapers: Chapter 1:

[HR][/HR]

Hannah Patterson rolled over when the alarm clock went off. It was nine am on Saturday and her mother wanted both her and her eight year old sister to get up at nine, even on the weekend because she said that it would help keep her daughters schedules on track for when school started on Monday. Hannah sat up in her bed and suddenly realized that the bed was very wet. This was the fourth time in the past week that the twelve year old had woken up in a wet bed. Sighing, she carefully flipped the sheet back, and got out of the bed. Her purple Hello Kitty nightgown was clinging to her legs, and had soaked half way up her stomach and back. The panties she wore were dripping to the point that the liquid ran down her legs. She quickly stripped, leaving the wet night gown and panties on the wet bed and grabbed her white robe and headed for the bathroom that her and her sister, Alexis shared.shutting and locking the door she took off her robe and got in the shower, wondering how she was going to tell her mom that she had wet the bed for the second day in a row, and the fourth time in a week. She quickly washed her body, focusing on where her wet night gown had clung to her and then shut the water off. After she had dried off, she slipped her robe back on, thankful that her robe had stayed dry and headed back toward her room. When she walked in, she found her mom already starting to strip the bed so that the bedding could be washed.

“How much did you have to drink before bed last night?” Hannah’s mom, Emily asked.

Hannah thought about the question as she pulled out a pair of pink denim shorts and a white tank top. “I had two glasses of water between six and nine thirty… “ Hannah replied, sitting the clothes on top of her dresser. “I even went to the bathroom before bed, and woke up at eleven something and went again… I don’t know why this is happening…” Tears started to well up in the light grey eyes of the almost teenage girl. She was too old to be wetting the bed and she was ashamed by it.

Emily dropped the wet bedding on the twin sized mattress and looked at her daughter. “Sweetie, it’s ok. I had problems with it until I was fifteen…” Emily said. She wasn’t exactly telling the truth, but was trying to ease her daughters shame. She had stopped wetting the bed around age 8. “It’s probably just a phase. You’re under a lot of stress with getting ready to go into middle school. I’ll call Dr. Jones and see if she can get you in today or maybe Monday afternoon.” Emily picked up the wet bedding ad looked at her daughter again.

“I just want it to stop… I won’t be able to go to any sleepovers if all I’m going to do is wet the bed…” Hannah said.

“We’ll either solve it or we’ll deal with it, ok?” Emily said. Hannah nodded, and watched as her mom headed down the hallway with the bedding, pausing to knock on Alexis’s door. “Alexis, are you awake?” Hannah heard as she shut the door. The twelve year old dressed quickly, and then looked at her self in the mirror mounted on the back of the dresser. Behind her, she could see the white four poster canopy bed, and it was as if it were taunting her, because of what had happened for the last two nights and about thirty to forty five times since school had let out in early June. After the first time that Hannah had wet the bed, her mom had gone out and bought plastic sheets to put on all three beds in the house under the guise of protecting them to keep them in like new condition. Alexis had accepted that answer without even having a clue as to what was really going on.

Hannah’s attention turned back to the long dishwater blonde hair that hung off of her head as she decided on what to do with it for the day. She had seen the forecast for today and knew that it was going to be hot, somewhere right above ninety, and wanted her hair up to try to help keep her cool. She might end up in the pool that was in the back yard before the day was over… She idly twirled her hair around her left index finger before picking up the brush and brushing out her hair. Ten minutes later, she sported high braided pigtails that had pink ribbons tied in them at the top and at the ends of the braids. Slipping her pink framed glasses on, she smiled for the first time that morning and headed for the kitchen so that she could find something to eat for breakfast.

LittleAcorn

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This is a pretty good start. You have lots of good descriptions of things that make the setting and characters seem real, like describing her pink glasses and the canopy bed in the mirror.

I'd suggest working on characterization a bit more, however. I don't really feel like I know much about Hannah other than that she wets the bed. One good part is the fact that she didn't pick up on what the mattress covers were for, so more details like that would be good. What else is there to know about her? You've described the mom a bit better, when she lies about how long she wet the bed.

PuppyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Good start so far, easy to read, well described, and hannah does
sound like a real child, she seems cute and little.
I would like to see more, please continue and thank you for sharing. :)

WoofWoof

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's so refreshing to see a story with great spelling, grammer, and sentence structure. I love your intro. Very clever.
I would love to see more of this, as opposed to most of these other "stories" in here which are horny ramblings of illiterate apes with computer access.

Just a rant, but I hate reading erotica that is littered with spelling errors and horrid grammer.. I'm an English major, so I can be very picky.
Basically,

I like it.

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
One good part is the fact that she didn't pick up on what the mattress covers were for, so more details like that would be good.
Hannah's little sister, Alexis doesn't know what the mattress covers are really for. So far, both Hannah and her mom have kept Hannah's bedwetting out of sight thus far... Lets see how the story progresses, shall we?

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
Back to Diapers: Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2. One tidbit about the way I write: I tend to write in small (around 1K word chunks that make up a chapter. In other words, don't expect really long chapters as I can bang out 1K, edit it and post it in about an hour...

[HR][/HR]

Hannah walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge as her mom hung up the phone.

“Doctor. Jones can’t get you in until Tuesday, but she did give a suggestion to help out in the short mean time…” Emily said, pausing because she could hear Alexis coming down the stairs.

“Mom can I go over to Oliva’s?” Alexis asked. She had on a pair of denim shorts and a white tee shirt.

“Yeah, I’ll call Tina and let her know your coming over and if your sister and I leave. We need to get the basics for you guys to start on Monday.” Emily replied.

“Thanks mom.” Alexis said, before heading out the door and hopping on her bike. She was peddling away before the screen door shut.

“I don’t know if you’re gonna like the option that she suggested,” Emily said, looking at her daughter who had moved from the fridge to the pantry, she held a box of frosted flakes in her hand.

“What did she suggest?” Hannah asked, moving over to the cupboard where the bowls were stored. She had a sinking suspicion of what had been suggested by the doctor.

“She suggested that we get you diapers to wear to bed.” Emily said, wondering what her oldest’s reaction to the suggestion would be. It was something that she had thought about, but now she had Hannah’s doctor suggesting it, there would be less fight on the issue, or so she thought. Hannah’s reaction was visible: she openly flinched.

“I’m not a baby!” Hannah said, stomping her foot. This time the tears did more than just well up in her eyes; this time a few escaped.

Emily was slightly taken aback by the outburst from her daughter. “No one is saying you are, honey.” Emily walked over and tried to give her daughter a hug. Hannah moved away from her mother, shocked that she could even suggest such a thing. “It’s just a suggestion, we don’t have to do it. I bet it would be better than waking up with wet sheets. Also, remember that there are people out there that don’t have any control of their bladder, you should be thankful that you have control of those muscles…” Hannah looked at her mom.

“That’s easy for you to say; you’re not the one wetting the bed every night.” Hannah said, letting her voice rise. She had never raised her voice to her mother. “You’re not the one who is going to have to explain to her friends on Monday why she’s wearing a diaper to school!”

“You’re not going to be wearing a diaper to school.” Emily said, her voice sympathetic. “And if for some reason you ever did start to wear them to school, it’s a medical issue, I would see to it. The diapers are only to keep your bed dry, and only at night.”

Hannah looked dubiously at her mom. “I won’t have to wear them during the day?”

“Not unless we start having problems during the day…” Emily said, and then thought in her head ‘unless you want to wear them during the day…’

“You’re not going to tell Lexie, are you?” Hannah asked, finally pulling a bowl out of the cupboard to pour her cereal into.

“No, we’re not going to tell Lexie,” Emily replied. “Doctor Jones suggested a site to get them from, but we are going to go to the store and buy some to wear until they get here…’ Emily picked the phone back up, remembering that she still needed to call Tina to tell her that Lexie was on her way over. “Hey, Tina.” Emily said into the phone, watching Hannah pour milk on her cereal. “Oh. She beat me over there before I called, Not surprising…” Emily smiled at her daughter, and then went back to her conversation on the phone. “Ok, Hannah and I will be running to the store here in a bit, so if you could keep an eye on Lexie for me, I’ll let you know when we’re home and Olivia can come spend the night to make it up to you.” Emily watched Hannah’s face as she spoke. “Alright. I’ll talk to you later.” Emily hung up the phone.

“Great, now Olivia is going to see me in diapers…” Hannah said, her voice dripping with sarcasm

Emily walked over and sat next to her daughter. “No she won’t. Finish eating and we’ll run to the store. I think that you will like waking up in a dry bed instead of a really soggy one.”

Hannah finished eating and put her bowl in the sink, rinsing it out with water. She needed to empty the dishwasher and put the dishes away and would do that as soon as they got home from the store. She was not looking forward to this trip and hoped that they wouldn’t run into someone she knew. The last thing she needed would be someone from school to find out about her new secret to find out and spread the secret throughout the school..

“Ok, let me run upstairs and grab my iPod… “ Hannah said, turning and heading for the stairs. By the time that she had come back down the stairs, the white earbuds already in her ears, and the sounds of U2 faintly audible from the tiny speakers. Most of the music that Hannah listened to was the kind of stuff her father had listened to before he was struck and killed while working a traffic stop the previous year. After she had returned to the kitchen she followed her mom out into the garage and got in the sedan, buckled her seat belt, and started down a path that would lead to some discoveries about her self that she would have never thought possible…

Last edited:

LittleAcorn

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A good second chapter. I like the additional characterization and fears Hannah has about her sister finding about about the diapers.

And I do wonder if there's a bit of foreshadowing here... You don't have to wear diapers during the day unless you want to, eh?

I'll also gladly take shorter chapters for more frequent updates :).

PuppyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I'm loving this story!, you've done a lot with the characters in a short time.
I already find i like and sympathise with them, they're also quite believable.
The pace does seem quick, and yet it doesn't feel too rushed.

I personally prefer updates that are short but often, over long but infrequent.
Please continue, and thank you for sharing. :)

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
Remind me to read this when i get home. :)
Hey, HokieABDL, read this when you get home. :) (now you'll have a notification to remind you to to read it... Sorry, I can be a smart ass at times. ;-))

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
Back to Diapers: Chapter 3

And here's Chapter 3.... In which we make a trip to the store
[HR][/HR]

“Mom, where are we going?” Hannah asked, pulling the left earbud out of her ear. They had already travelled half way across the city.

“Well,” Emily started. “I didn’t think you would want to go to the store near the house. We might have run into someone that you know and then the secret would be out…” Emily glanced at her daughter who sat in the passenger seat. “You don’t want that do you?”

“No,” Hannah said, glancing at her mom as she drove. “If anyone finds out about this, I’ll never live it down…”

“Statistically,” Emily said after a brief pause. “If you were to start to get picked on and don’t let it bother you, any bullies that are picking on you will stop. I know that’s hard to do in practice, but it’s been proven.” Emily glanced over her right shoulder to make a lane change. “No one’s going to find out unless you tell them. I won’t say a word to anyone…”

Hannah smiled at her mother. “Thanks mom. You don’t know how relieved that makes me feel.” Emily slowed down and took an exit ramp making a right turn at the light. Three minutes later, Emily had parked the car and shut off the engine.

“Lets go get this part over with…” Emily said, “I know you don’t want to be doing this any more than I do.” Hannah nodded and opened the car door. She was met with a blast of hot, humid air. After Emily had gotten out of the car, she locked the doors and the pair headed into the store. Emily smiled at her daughter who looked apprehensive. She understood why her daughter was apprehensive, and was going to make this as painless as possible for her almost teenaged daughter. Emily grabbed a cart as they walked through the front door. After they had walked through the second set of doors and into the store proper and gotten their bearings, Hannah followed her mother, feeling like she was being sent to the gallows. A few moments later Hannah found her self in an aisle surrounded by diapers and their related paraphernalia. The aisle smelled of baby powder, and while the adolescent enjoyed the smell, now it seemed to taunt her. She watched as her mother picked up a pack of baby wipes, some baby oil, some baby powder and finally a pack of girls goodnights and placed each item in the cart. Hannah’s eyes were drawn to the purple package in the cart. For some reason she suddenly felt calmer about the whole situation. Maybe it was because the weight range on the package also included Lexie and it wasn’t as blatantly obvious that the contents of the purple package were for her. To the outside world, she was like every other twelve year old girl. Her mom started out of the aisle, and Hannah followed her mother. As they headed toward the front of the store, Something pink caught Hannah’s eye. She turned and looked down the next aisle and noticed that it was full of bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers and all of the other stuff that a baby would have. Hannah had stopped and when her mom realized that she was no longer with her, she stopped as well and turned to look at her daughter, turned the cart around and went to see what had attracted her daughter’s interest.

“What are you looking at, Hannah?” Emily asked, almost to where she could see down the aisle that had captivated her daughter. “Oh.”

Hannah looked at her mom and smiled, having very faint recollections of when Lexie was a baby and drinking out of a bottle before finally graduating to sippy cups. Times were much simpler then. No school and no homework either… “It brought back memories of when Lexie was little, how she was so carefree and innocent.” Not that her younger sibling wasn’t still carefree and innocent now but something about aging through childhood stripped some of that away. Hannah must have looked thoughtful.

“What’s on your mind?” Emily asked, before nodding. “Go on, I think I know what is going on under those pigtails of yours.” A smile crossed her face as Hannah started down the aisle, examining everything before selecting a pink pacifier that proclaimed ‘Mommy’s Girl’ and a pink sippy cup. She carried them back over to where her mother stood. After placing the two items in the cart where a child that would use them would sit, Emily looked at her daughter. “Well, this isn’t what I expected…”

“I had an idea for a Halloween costume…” Hannah replied, and then lowered her voice. “If I have to wear diapers, I can just be a baby for Halloween.”

“We’ll see about that…” Emily said, with a chuckle. “Hopefully this whole situation is temporary, and if it is, then what are you going to do with a sippy cup and a pacifier?”

“Hmm…” Hannah said, looking at the ceiling briefly. “Good point, I’ll put them back.” While she was reaching for the items in the cart, her mother stopped her.

“Leave them,” Emily said. “I’ll put them in my room so Lexie doesn’t find them.” Emily smiled at her daughter, who smiled back for the first time since they left the house. “Lets head over to the office supplies, we are supposed to be getting some school supplies, remember…” The pair set off across the store in search of the office supplies. When they got there Emily selected a bunch of one subject notebooks that were standard page sizes, and then a pink covered smaller notebook. Sitting it on top of the handful of one subject notebooks she looked at Hannah, who had grabbed several three subject notebooks. “I’ll explain the smaller notebook when we get out to the car… The pair headed for the check out and left the store. Emily fished the smaller pink notebook out of the bag and handed it to Hannah after they had gotten in the car. “Doctor Jones also suggested that you keep track of what you are drinking, how much, and more importantly, when. It might prove useful to know when you get in to see her. We’re not going to solve this overnight, so you’re gonna need to be patient…”

Hannah had already resigned herself to the possibility that this would be a long term search for the cause and eventual solution to her wetting the bed. The only thing she did not know, was how long that trip was going to take…

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Nice Story! Nice Story! I like the title "Back to Diapers"! :biggrin:

PuppyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I am loving this!, i eagerly await every update, please continue. :)
P.S i too like the title, simple and to the point.

LittleAcorn

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Another good chapter. I think Hannah could use a bit more character development, however, as her decision to get a pacifier and sippy cup is rather abrupt. Before that you write that walking down the diaper aisle was like walking to a gallows, and kind of address it by saying she had a feeling of calm come over her, but even with that it's a bit sudden.

And I wonder if the comment that Lexie is in the size range for them is foreshadowing... Hmm.

Overall it's a great story, though. I like the little details about where in the cart she puts the pacifier - stuff like that seems minor, but it really adds a lot to a story.

BabySamantha

Est. Contributor
Role
Another good chapter. I think Hannah could use a bit more character development, however, as her decision to get a pacifier and sippy cup is rather abrupt. Before that you write that walking down the diaper aisle was like walking to a gallows, and kind of address it by saying she had a feeling of calm come over her, but even with that it's a bit sudden.

And I wonder if the comment that Lexie is in the size range for them is foreshadowing... Hmm.

Overall it's a great story, though. I like the little details about where in the cart she puts the pacifier - stuff like that seems minor, but it really adds a lot to a story.
I'm one for doing a slow reveal of character traits, rather than just doing an info dump about them... As you can tell, it catches Emily off guard as well, as she didn't expect her daughter to grab a sippy cup and pacifier. As far as Hannah and Emily have told me, the purchase was entirely an impulse purchase. Something told Emily to obtain them, and so she did.

Also, the mention of the goodnights also fitting Lexie isn't any foreshadowing. It's just something that Hannah noticed.

There will be more revealed later that will probably come as a surprise, but for that you will have to keep reading. ;) (I almost spoiled where the story was going to be going...)