• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Back in diapers

rothpirate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
After a minor stroke that affected my pituitary gland, which affected my kidneys, which damaged my bladder, it’s diapers and pull-ups for me.

Reactions: Diprs2, littledreamers333 and jonny77
Gotta love it 😉

rothpirate said:
After a minor stroke that affected my pituitary gland, which affected my kidneys, which damaged my bladder, it’s diapers and pull-ups for me.
Sorry to hear that. Kidney and bladder damage can be extremely painful I know I'm in various pain levels 247 and it's not fun I hope you're doing well. It can cause a lot of life changes and embarrassing situations...I took am forced into diapers 247 over the last several years. It's taken some getting used to and I've been through a lot so I feel ya ...best of luck🤙

Reactions: Diprs2
No pain, just hassle. It took almost 9 months to figure out what had happened, there was a period during that time where the symptoms could only add up to multiple sclerosis. I’m glad that didn’t wind up being the case.

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome.

Hi welcome

Hi just wanted u to know i have had two major strokes first one only affected my voice second time i lost my voice blader function and walking and left side partical paralized so i know how u feel

Only good thing got my self a service dog

Back