• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Back in diapers

Johnindiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi my name is John. I was in a car accident back in 06. I was ejected from the car that caused nerve damage and left me incontinent. I have been wearing diapers ever since. I've excepted the fact I will be wearing diapers for the rest of my life. I'm no longer embarrassed and now embrace it.
In earlier year, surfing for support groups I found very few. I came across the ABDL community and they accepted me with open arms. I am curious and want to learn more about this community from people who live it.

• Love
Reactions: Mickey, Lumos, Kittyinpink and 3 others
Welcome to ADISC!

Although I am not incontinent, we have a number of people that are. I'm sure you have already found the Incontinent forum that has a great deal of useful information.

Reactions: Johnindiapers, Kittyinpink, TippingOver and 1 other person
Johnindiapers said:
Hi my name is John. I was in a car accident back in 06. I was ejected from the car that caused nerve damage and left me incontinent. I have been wearing diapers ever since. I've excepted the fact I will be wearing diapers for the rest of my life. I'm no longer embarrassed and now embrace it.
In earlier year, surfing for support groups I found very few. I came across the ABDL community and they accepted me with open arms. I am curious and want to learn more about this community from people who live it.
I am glad you found us. I too am in diapers for life do to medical reasons. I accepted it years ago but finding this group gave me the confidents to own it. I have found many like minded people here and this has helped my mental clarity a lot. I am down to talk anytime my friend. Welcome.

Reactions: Johnindiapers, Kittyinpink and LittleBabyJake
Sorry to hear that. I can never get used to reading about these experiences people have that lead to being IC. There are people on here that are also IC.

Welcome to ADISC! 🥳🎉 You made it! Hihi

It's good to see people like @Diaperman95 reaching out! Good people on here for sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnindiapers
Hey John! Lots of people here in your position. You will find this site supporting and very interesting! We are a varied bunch and far more fun than your standard 'normals' welcome! 😊.

Reactions: Johnindiapers and Diaperman95
Welcome to ADISC!

Johnindiapers said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself am quite incontinent, #1 and #2.
Why?
Cerebral Palsy, Autism, and Male BPH.
I have been back in diapers since 1987.
Incontinence led me into being an Adult Baby/LIttle.

I'm also incontinent . Been that way for only a few months. Gonna start on medication on Monday for my urge incontinant . Was told may not be alot they can do about the stress incontinance due to all the female things I have had. But welcome . Great group here

Thanks everyone, it's a great feeling to be open about things and not be judged.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back