• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Back in Aussieland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Glad you got home safe and sound. Hope you had a great time :)

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well at least they were dry...thats not always a given in present company.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Good to have you back Lukie. :)

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Scale from 1-10: How was North America?
Scale from 1-10: How glad are you to be home?

=D. Hope you had a great time. I'd imagine it was a helluh time.

Role
Private
How glad am I to be home? About an 8.
Nothing beats seeing your home base when you've been away for a while, but it does denote a return to responsibility and the mundane.

How was North America? That's a bit too broad to give a simple figure from 1-10. Each place I visited was incredibly different, and I gained a number of both positive and negative perceptions about each, reasons why I'd love and loath to live there, none of which were the same for any city. It's hard to measure something like travelling around. But for the most part, it was an enlightening experience. :)

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nothing beats seeing your home base when you've been away for a while, but it does denote a return to responsibility and the mundane.

How was North America? That's a bit too broad to give a simple figure from 1-10. Each place I visited was incredibly different, and I gained a number of both positive and negative perceptions about each, reasons why I'd love and loath to live there, none of which were the same for any city. It's hard to measure something like travelling around. But for the most part, it was an enlightening experience. :)
I know you're probably wiped from the trip, but you should do a write up of where you traveled and your impressions and experiences from each. I have been lucky enough to travel a fair amount around the US, and I always love to hear about an outsider's opinions and experiences of our corner of the world. There is a lot of negative perception of 'mmmerrakins abroad, but I think that for the most part people here don't differ much from the rest of the world. Average working people just living their lives day to day, trying to make sure that they and theirs are cared for.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other

Aye, there is *nothing* better than sleeping in your own bed once more.

Role
Private
I know you're probably wiped from the trip, but you should do a write up of where you traveled and your impressions and experiences from each. I have been lucky enough to travel a fair amount around the US, and I always love to hear about an outsider's opinions and experiences of our corner of the world. There is a lot of negative perception of 'mmmerrakins abroad, but I think that for the most part people here don't differ much from the rest of the world. Average working people just living their lives day to day, trying to make sure that they and theirs are cared for.
Only a bit louder and more obnoxious!

I'll try to write something when my head's feeling better. :)

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Glad you had fun man! I know I did when you were here. It was fun as hell. Anthrocon wouldn't have been the same without you - you kept me company during what could've been some lonely time, and made the better times all the more better. And you kept me from post-con-depression.

Hope you had fun on the 4th of July with us when we were blowing shit up. It's been a few weeks but everything is still fresh in my mind.

*Snuggles Lukie* It was cool meeting you man ^^ Happy to hear it was such a blast
Holy shit... Sirius!?

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Holy shit... Sirius!?
Same reaction, although I'm thinking that the answer to our question is "no."

I'll try to write something when my head's feeling better. :)
Better get better soon! (<-- lol) I want to hear about Canada. And the west coast. etc etc etc.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
baw... I would love to hear about the pros and cons of each place you went to... WB

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Glad you'Ve made it back home and had fun in America. Why not take the time to write up a short summary of what you did and where you went (or who you've met). You have roughly 2 weeks from now before i'll be back from my own trip to read it ;)

Peachy

Role
Private
Glad you'Ve made it back home and had fun in America. Why not take the time to write up a short summary of what you did and where you went (or who you've met). You have roughly 2 weeks from now before i'll be back from my own trip to read it ;)

Peachy
Was totally thinking of you when I took this photo.
Granville Island Markets, Vancouver.
View attachment 467
Yes, that's right, flat peaches!

Glad you had fun man! I know I did when you were here. It was fun as hell. Anthrocon wouldn't have been the same without you - you kept me company during what could've been some lonely time, and made the better times all the more better. And you kept me from post-con-depression.

Hope you had fun on the 4th of July with us when we were blowing shit up. It's been a few weeks but everything is still fresh in my mind.
Pleasure was all mine, really.
'least now you can boast that someone flew halfway around just to see you. How many people can make that claim. Not fucking many. :thumbsup:

And yeah, 4th of July was some wicked fun with your family - great people. Fireworks in the park were intense as hell, then more fun back at yours yeah dude, I LOVE that picture; makes me laugh everytime.
Good times, I'll cherish that forever. :hug:

Last edited:

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Nice to see that you have come back home in one piece. And looks like you had a great time.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
And yeah, 4th of July was some wicked fun with your family - great people. Fireworks in the park were intense as hell, then more fun back at yours yeah dude, I LOVE that picture; makes me laugh everytime.
Good times, I'll cherish that forever. :hug:
You know what's great? That is STILL on our board in my kitchen!

Status
Not open for further replies.