BACK from the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrandonSleepypuppy

im back from the hospital and am feeling so much better after 2 days recovery. Had to get cat scans, ekg, IV, ect. I am feeling much much better. I am still going to take it easy but thank you all for your support and love and keeping a smile on my face despite the pain. Thank you all. ESPECIALLY Kitterdafoxy. Sweet dreams little pup :):D
I am still going to take it easy and am having pangs but soooo much better. Love you all

Stay padded my freinds.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's always great to return home from the hospital. I was glad to get my wife home on Wednesday after almost four weeks in the hospital and physical rehab. Home sweet home!

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
im back from the hospital and am feeling so much better after 2 days recovery. Had to get cat scans, ekg, IV, ect. I am feeling much much better. I am still going to take it easy but thank you all for your support and love and keeping a smile on my face despite the pain. Thank you all. ESPECIALLY Kitterdafoxy. Sweet dreams little pup :):D
I am still going to take it easy and am having pangs but soooo much better. Love you all

Stay padded my freinds.

*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.