• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Back from the dread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

I used to be an avid user of here from the old days of it being TBDL (Katoichi) and since the days of it becoming ADISC, I tried my best to constantly keep myself within the community but I feel my time has passed.

I don't know why, I could'nt bear myself being what I was so I thought I'll leave it all behind, you know all the Teen baby and diaper stuff, I was beginning to see it as something wrong and I stop what I did, and made a change.

Time had passed as it does things were going fine, I had my steady job at a Call Centre and I was at College, but I felt the stressed growing upon me at College to complete the course and with Work colleagues despising me I fell depressed and I just wanted to get it all over with...

With my thoughts running and I tried to remember the good ol'days where I wasn't so down and I remembered my time when I was into TBDL stuff and it made me feel more calmer and even made me smile, so I looked back into it and decided to get myself some adult diapers, just to see if I would feel the same sensation I did the first time I tried them and you know what, I did.

So here I am again back from what I call from the dread. Thank you for reading and soon I hope to continue contributing here on ADISC and become another welcoming returned user.

Thank you all,

-Kalloon

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Hey dude, great to have you back! Welcome to TBDL, New And Improved Edition. :D

Hope you post around. Hell I'm surprised nobody's replied yet. Quiet evening I guess. Join us in IRC sometime!

--Danny :ninja:

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome, I don't know you (I'm still pretty new) but welcome back.

A

Asher

Welcome Kalloon! I hope you enjoy the community and hope to see you around :smile1:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Damn former TBDL members making me feel all young and noobish. *shakes fist* At least you like the companion cube so you do have some redeeming features. I hope you like what we have done with the place. We have tried to inflict too much damage upon it whilst you were away. Look forward to seeing you around - old TBDL members often seem to be really fun.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have tried to lick my own ear, I Fail everytime. But my friend alex will do it from time to time :\

Anyways had to add that before I forget lol, Really nice to meet you. If you can't tell I'm a new member here, If you mange to read my post throught the bad grammer and spelling errors I'm a alright guy. Oh wait this is about you :\ srry long night and litte sleep the other night anyways. Hello for MN, Usa :)

An nice to meet you an all.

Status
Not open for further replies.