• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Back and trying beter not to get caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gamebaby

Helo luck I came soon enough not to be luker. But im back but not on as often. But will post a lot when im on. So hi all.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Welcome back. Think you could try a little harder to use proper spelling and grammar? It really does make a difference in how people look at you.

--Danny :ninja:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome back, gamebaby and I hope you don't get caught again. As Danny say before, you might want to try to fix your grammar and spelling. There always the Edit button and if that not enough, you can always download firefox which got a build-in spell check so you can check your spelling before posting your post.

G

gamebaby

OMG one spelling error. COME ON. PLEASE LAY OFF. Im not mad but overdramatic.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Yay! Glad you could get back, even if it's for limited periods of time. Sounded like you might not get back for years on your temp. goodbye thread.

~Pramrider

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
No need to be patronising, gamebaby's an established member, I think he's aware of the edit function and that his grammar might not be the best it could be, so what?
Lay off a little.

Welcome back.

Last edited:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Shodai said:
No need to be patronising, gamebaby's an established member, I think he's aware of the edit function and that his grammar might no be the best it could be, so what?
Lay off a little.
QFT! His posts may be a little difficult to understand, but if he is putting effort in, then we shouldn't shout at him for it. We should encourage him to become even better.

Welcome back gamebaby. Better luck on hiding your stuff!

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yeah, definitely lay off everyone. Who really cares that much if his spelling and grammar suck?

Anyway, welcome back, gamebaby. Hopefully you will receive many opportunities to come on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.