Back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hello, I was a member on the old TBDL, but I pretty much stopped when my parents started to check my internet activities more often, also the fact that I lost the urge to continue this lifestile. But now I'm back. Thanks to the Wiki I got Firefox and now no one can see that I'm on this site. So I'll try to be a regular here. I really suck at giving a greeting, so I'll just say that you can ask anything about me here and I'll try to answer as good as I can!

So, a little Q&A, shall we?

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome back. What made your parents check your activities more?

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome back. What made your parents check your activities more?
Well, I can be honest here since no one knows me IRL. You see, for almost a year now I've been in melancholic depression, and my folks noticed that my mood had dropped considerably. So they believed that I was bullied on the internet and started to check what sites I'd been onto everytime I left the computer. And, I didn't want to take any risks, so I just erased all pages I'd been onto and stoped visiting them, simple as that.

And better I say this right away. I'm 15 and live in Sweden. My English ain't perfect, so don't complain about it.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hay I think I remember u from tbdl welcome bk

Well what made u want to come bk here?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back to the community! I hope to see you around!

I hope that you are about to stick around this time!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome back! hooray for firefox making you be able to log in here once again!

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
kool
i know how it feels keeping this from parents,
make sure u take your time and clear EVERYTHING carefully b4 u gotta leave your computer, everytime, no matter what.

welcome back to the community

~ Will

Status
Not open for further replies.