• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Back after so many years

afullmetalwar

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, last time I was here was 2004-2005. So I thought I'd post a new introduction. For those who remember me from before, all I can say is I'm sorry I have grown a lot, and have learned. For everyone else, I'm just following the cheat sheet from the other page. Also profile will be updated soon.
~~~~~~~~~

1) Hello! Who are you?

I go by midnight rose on here, I also go by metal on quite a few other sites. I thought I would reintroduce myself.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
Truth be told, I forgot what brought me to the site the first place. I do enjoy diapers, but now I need them medically, due to my own stupidity. It was not intentional, apparently overactive bladders run in the family. I jump started mine 30 years early due to the sheer quantity of caffeine I drink. If I skip the caffeine, (that's a great joke, I keep a coffee pot near my bed so I can wake up in the middle of the day and have a coffee break before going back to bed.) ( Seriously, I might have an addiction to caffeine) I don't need the coverage.
What brings me back to the site, is that it's been years and I've thought that I have changed enough and have matured enough to handle it this time.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I work security, my main post is the clinic here in town, the joys of night shift.
When when I'm not at work, I enjoy gaming I enjoy tabletop games, trading card games, video games, LARP, and much more. I've honestly stated looking for d&d group. I enjoy working on computers, and would love to meet more people like that as well as more gamers. My tech information is someone out date.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm hoping to make friends, acquaintances, and gain knowledge from people here. I I'm also looking for an apartment, I would love advice on how to balance the budget to include diapers. I'm also hoping to have some fun and hopefully not make the same mistakes as last time.
I am always happy to receive messages. I'm also on discord.

Hello Midnightrose and welcome back to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Midnightrose and welcome back to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor
Thank you. I have so many questions like when did we go from IRC to discord? ^.^

Midnightrose said:
Thank you. I have so many questions like when did we go from IRC to discord? ^.^
Welcome back :)

We dropped the IRC years back. Good times!

Hello and welcome back!

I gotta ask, did you remember your password or did ya have to use "Forgot Password" :giggle:

I'm with you on the coffee!!!!

neophyte said:
Hello and welcome back!

I gotta ask, did you remember your password or did ya have to use "Forgot Password" :giggle:

I'm with you on the coffee!!!!
I knew my password. I had to update it and my email. I no longer have access to the email address I made this with.

Back