• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Back After Several Years...

Emmie7

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello, everyone. :)

My name is Emily but I use Emmie as my Little name. I used to be a regular on here but that was years ago. I decide to come back to see what's new in the ABDL community on here. Naturally, I should do the reintroduction post. I am in my 30s but my little age often varies - depending on my mood. Additionally, I am a DL, despite that I haven't wear a diaper for a long time now. My wife doesn't approve so I have no choice but not able to wear it for a long time now. I am also Deaf, so I am sure I am only Deaf ABDL out there (as far as I know). Hmmm, not sure what else to say about me so that would do for now.

Reactions: hoimi and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome back.
i’m curious what occurred to make you come back Or prompted you to lose interest way back when. Would be interesting to get some feedback after you’re on a while as to whether you notice anything different.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome back

Emmie7 said:

My name is Emily but I use Emmie as my Little name. I used to be a regular on here but that was years ago. I decide to come back to see what's new in the ABDL community on here. Naturally, I should do the reintroduction post. I am in my 30s but my little age often varies - depending on my mood. Additionally, I am a DL, despite that I haven't wear a diaper for a long time now. My wife doesn't approve so I have no choice but not able to wear it for a long time now. I am also Deaf, so I am sure I am only Deaf ABDL out there (as far as I know). Hmmm, not sure what else to say about me so that would do for now.
Wow, quite a mishmash of traits! I hope it's not too difficult wanting to wear but also not being able to. I have fallen in love with someone who also hates my diaper fetish, and I am trying to work my way through that, and see if it is something I really want in a relationship/ marriage. In any case welcome back!

Thank you everyone for the welcome. Sorry for a long delay to respond on here.

Kayleigh said:
Welcome back.
i’m curious what occurred to make you come back Or prompted you to lose interest way back when. Would be interesting to get some feedback after you’re on a while as to whether you notice anything different.
I am not sure exactly what prompted me to come back. I suppose I miss the idea of wearing a diaper and perhaps hope to wear one again someday. I lost the interest few years ago because my wife was never keen about me wearing diapers and always want me to stop so I eventually did. I love my wife and I rather not to let this one thing to ruin our usually good marriage. It's not worth it, I guess. Also, my growing maturity plays a factor reason of me stopping wearing it. Needless to say, I always continue to support and hope to be part of ABDL community despite that I am not actively partaking such as wearing diapers, being a little etc.

AtPeace said:
Wow, quite a mishmash of traits! I hope it's not too difficult wanting to wear but also not being able to. I have fallen in love with someone who also hates my diaper fetish, and I am trying to work my way through that, and see if it is something I really want in a relationship/ marriage. In any case welcome back!
Hehe, thank you. I guess I ramble a bit there about myself - sorry! :) I admit, yes it was difficult to resist wearing a diaper time to time. I just learn how to live with it and I rather not let one thing to ruin the good thing we have going on together.

Emmie7 said:

Well, first and foremost welcome back Emmie. I remember taking a sabbatical from here back in 2015. I hopped in and out between 2015 and now so I may want to go back and do another introductory in the next day or so, so people know who I am that don't know or remember who I am. I'm also in my 30s and am more of an A.B. I remember having a wife and several girl friends after the divorce that didn't really approve mme me wearing diapers either. So I can relate to the fact that sucks, but most importantly, as long as the two of you are happy that's the important thing about your relationship with her! :) As for being the only deaf ABDL, well...maybe and maybe not. You're the first one I've met personally, but I'm sure there are very likely more! Good luck in your adventures and welcome back! :D

mercyswolf said:
Well, first and foremost welcome back Emmie. I remember taking a sabbatical from here back in 2015. I hopped in and out between 2015 and now so I may want to go back and do another introductory in the next day or so, so people know who I am that don't know or remember who I am. I'm also in my 30s and am more of an A.B. I remember having a wife and several girl friends after the divorce that didn't really approve mme me wearing diapers either. So I can relate to the fact that sucks, but most importantly, as long as the two of you are happy that's the important thing about your relationship with her! :) As for being the only deaf ABDL, well...maybe and maybe not. You're the first one I've met personally, but I'm sure there are very likely more! Good luck in your adventures and welcome back! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! 😊

Emmie7 said:

hi welcome back!

A warm welcome back Emmie
Sorry to hear your wifey doesnt approve of you wearing

Back