Back after a rough “vacation”.

AmberStarfield

Pampers Poop Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
So, Wednesday 5/6 I started having tummy aches and cramps after eating. This continually got worse until Friday, when my employer sent me home thinking I could have the plague. I then went to a clinic to get checked out, and ended up on a surgical table that afternoon. Seems that my intestines were all kinked up and had to be resorted. While in the hospital, I had to use a dreaded catheter for pee. My desire to use diapers has declined greatly during the past 2 weeks but I think that I will be ready to enjoy them again with upcoming holiday weekend. I am still dealing with some internal and external bleeding that the Dr said would be normal for a few more days. Hopefully I can get back to making healthy pee and poo in diapers soon.

Diaperlover40

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
So, Wednesday 5/6 I started having tummy aches and cramps after eating. This continually got worse until Friday, when my employer sent me home thinking I could have the plague. I then went to a clinic to get checked out, and ended up on a surgical table that afternoon. Seems that my intestines were all kinked up and had to be resorted. While in the hospital, I had to use a dreaded catheter for pee. My desire to use diapers has declined greatly during the past 2 weeks but I think that I will be ready to enjoy them again with upcoming holiday weekend. I am still dealing with some internal and external bleeding that the Dr said would be normal for a few more days. Hopefully I can get back to making healthy pee and poo in diapers soon.
Sorry to hear I hope you make a great recovery

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you're back on your feet and I hope you make a speedy recovery.