• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Back after a long hiatus.

KaworuVsDrWily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would like to get more involved in the community and make some friends. I currently live in an area with limited public transportation and I do not drive, so that limits my options.

Basically, I am gay, a middle and a DL, and eventually I would like to find some similar local people to have gaming or movie nights with. I am a lot less dramatic than what I used to be - I am in a better place mentally and spiritually than what I used to be at. I now am focusing on building more of my own life.

I am huge into Xbox and PS gaming, and I watch a wide variety of movies on a regular basis. I am happy with my employment. I also am on the spectrum. I am 43 but I like to act like I am 14 in my spare time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
I'm Kitty 😺!
I'm ABDL , asexual.
Hobbies:
Gardening
Nature
Cooking.
Enjoy the site!

Reactions: KaworuVsDrWily

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome (back) and enjoy

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KaworuVsDrWily said:
I would like to get more involved in the community and make some friends. I currently live in an area with limited public transportation and I do not drive, so that limits my options.

Basically, I am gay, a middle and a DL, and eventually I would like to find some similar local people to have gaming or movie nights with. I am a lot less dramatic than what I used to be - I am in a better place mentally and spiritually than what I used to be at. I now am focusing on building more of my own life.

I am huge into Xbox and PS gaming, and I watch a wide variety of movies on a regular basis. I am happy with my employment. I also am on the spectrum. I am 43 but I like to act like I am 14 in my spare time.
Hello, welcome