Babysittin' Blues: a poll on babysitter memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
ah babysitters, you can quote them, disagree with them but one thing you can't do is change them-s̶t̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶b̶s̶ kitter munk:sweatdrop:. basically, this thread is about those horrible memories from that babysitters house that was was too i-know-its-1995-but-i-cannot-let-go-of-the-1976-bicentennial-look you know what i mean, the wood paneling, the many kids, the huge rear projection TV playing nickelodeon, the whole dismal 9 yards. basically, here is my story of the depressing babysitters house.

South Bend, Indiana, 19 years ago (GTA V prologue reference much:smile1:?)
it was a warm summers day on an afternoon back in '95, the birds were chirping , the sun was shinning, but i was in a wood paneled basement with alot of kids, sitting on a leather couch that was stained with juice and sticky. it was depressing, huge projection screen tv playing care bears, bins of toys, and a beaten up old commodore PET 2001 series with a caddy of kids games. it was horrible, it smelled of must and i stepped on DunckaRoos crackers every fifteen minutes, there were juice boxes laying around, action figures laying about and kids, lots and lots of annoying smelly kids. it was hell and i was determined to get out even if it meant getting hit by a car crossing the street. i got up, walked over to a bin of toys, got a toy hammer, and ran to the kid proof gate. kid proof my ass, the thing broke as soon as i hit it, i was surprised and threw the hammer behind me, hitting the wall. i started ascending the stairs, and i snuck out the door undetected, from there i walked the half block to my house and hid in the bushes. i stayed there for about two hours, then my mom came home and i just moseyed on out of the bushes,my mom didnt care and just took me inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.