Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I want and need a caregiver to be happy and I think some of you do too, the problem is that I feel that caregivers are so rare to see, that many times I get depressed thinking that I will never get a mommy or daddy or caregiver to care for me. care and be dependent on him or her ÓnÒ

LupintheWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
the thing that sucks more is a straight guy like me when in the past i have tried to find a mommy alot of the ones i run into are ether scams, catfish or solely into the sexual side of abdl when i am non sexual with abdl

Reactions: RetroGirl15

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
LupintheWolf said:
the thing that sucks more is a straight guy like me when in the past i have tried to find a mommy alot of the ones i run into are ether scams, catfish or solely into the sexual side of abdl when i am non sexual with abdl

If you don’t mind me asking why would they catfish been a career? Was it a dude pretending to be a woman?

LupintheWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
LittleMonsterUK said:
If you don’t mind me asking why would they catfish been a career? Was it a dude pretending to be a woman?
most of the time yes i even had a case on kik when i started becoming incontinent and was new into abdl there was a dude claiming to be an abdl daddy and trying to treat me like their little without consent even going as far as trying to demand i reveal my diapers in the middle of my college class although i reported his ass and got him whatever the kik equivalent of zucked is

Last edited:

LupintheWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I know one thing is for sure any abdl caregiver that's real knows consent is everything

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
most of the time yes i even had a case on kik when i started becoming incontinent and was new into abdl there was a dude claiming to be an abdl daddy and trying to treat me like their little without consent even going as far as trying to demand i reveal my diapers in the middle of my college class although i reported his ass and got him whatever the kik equivalent of zucked is
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I’m sorry that happened to you it’s also happened to me, not fun but got passed it! But wasn’t as demanding! Did however fake the death of the person I thought I knew instead of coming clean that certainly fucked me up I figured it out 3 days later when he was pretending to be his friend. But all is forgiven I don’t live in hate!

LupintheWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
LittleMonsterUK said:

Yeah I’m sorry that happened to you it’s also happened to me, not fun but got passed it! But wasn’t as demanding! Did however fake the death of the person I thought I knew instead of coming clean that certainly fucked me up I figured it out 3 days later when he was pretending to be his friend. But all is forgiven I don’t live in hate!
[/QUOTE]
Yeah if someone I meet online is a creep I just block thier ass and be done with it all continuing to engage them is only going to lead to unneeded frustration

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Now that I think about the topic, I'd like to ask if anyone has tried to get a caregiver by hiring a maid. Some of them take care of old people that can't do it by themselves anymore.

After all, it would be very similar 🙄

kronikmod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hemix said:
Now that I think about the topic, I'd like to ask if anyone has tried to get a caregiver by hiring a maid. Some of them take care of old people that can't do it by themselves anymore.

After all, it would be very similar 🙄
Whether said in jest or not, I recommend googling the name "Rutledge Deas".

Unless you plan to be up front and get their explicit consent, you would be opening yourself up to a world of legal trouble. Even being up front, you would still risk legal trouble if they decided to report you to the authorities. Probably best to leave maids alone unless you need your domicle cleaned.

Last edited: