BabyMitchy is coming to TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
I can't tell you details. (I will breach contracts in doing so.)

But Babymitchy is coming to TV. I continue as normal, an adult baby, a weirdo, a nerd, but most importantly:

A REAL PERSON.

It will air in the fall. I can't tell more than this really.

All I can say is I KNOW what can be done with video and editing.

Unless they cut my segment down to like 3 minutes (which they cannot.) They could not edit the video to make me look bad.

(I state this because as a video editor myself, if I wanted to make myself look as bad as possible i'd have to cut down the recorded footage to roughly 3 minutes which is not feasible for a long episode.)

As always, I stand behind what I have said and will say. I am an open book, always willing to admit when I make a mistake and when I do something.

I even had to record a music video as part of the program, which cannot be viewed at this time. It will air on my channel around the time of the episode so that everything makes sense, even though it is recorded in advance.
(it's a brilliant video by the way - wish i could show you but I cannot.)

I am the guy that plays video games, makes videos, sings, and happens to like diapers.

I am trying to change the world. IT's not easy people.

It's EASY to attack me.

I LOVE ADISC.

But I admit I am the extreme end of things.

What I believe... the awareness and acceptance... it's an extreme idea. But It's what I believe in and I can do no less.

https://www.youtube.com/c/babymitchy

Good luck! Hope it turns out as you hope. ♥

Well the music video alone was roughly 12 hours of editing by me and roughly 8 hours filming with roughly 2-4 hours of a friend helping to edit.

I get paid no money for that part.

I wish you the best in making your video :smile1:

Congratualtions! This could go either way. It could be great for you but bad for those who identify as an adult baby. Best of luck!

Good luck and hope more people start understanding about adult babies more and that you don't get haters!

- - - Updated - - -

babypuma said:
Congratualtions! This could go either way. It could be great for you but bad for those who identify as an adult baby. Best of luck!

How could it?

Angelic said:
Good luck and hope more people start understanding about adult babies more and that you don't get haters!

- - - Updated - - -

How could it?
It could. If they do brutal editing that I don't forsee. i WAS CAREFUL of what I said at all times. I know how to edit everything that someone says to twist it in the wrong way. They would be hard pressed to do so based on what I said while I was mic'd

I'm interested. Which country is this going to air in? (If you can tell, understand if can't)

Can you tell us what program it will be on?

Its just like the furry episode on Tyra and NCIS so many years ago. They twisted it, and made it out to be a HUGE extravaganza.
Furries were asked where our strategically placed holes were. Watch Taboo on national geographic about adult babies.
Watch the Dr. Phil episode. No matter what you do they make it look bad. Adult baby is NOT something that is acceptable by the rest of the public, They do not want to understand about adult babies nor will the majority accept it. Look at what happened when the tykables store was opened. The local vanilla community was outraged.
That is the dream world. Enjoy the money you make. I was found out at one of my jobs that i was an AB they watched the Taboo show about it. I was fired and made fun of. You want us to say huzzah for you making money on something that should be kept behind closed doors...
I know you want to enlighten folks about adult babies. IM just hoping it doesn't end up bad for the rest of us.

babypuma said:
Its just like the furry episode on Tyra and NCIS so many years ago. They twisted it, and made it out to be a HUGE extravaganza.
Furries were asked where our strategically placed holes were. Watch Taboo on national geographic about adult babies.
Watch the Dr. Phil episode. No matter what you do they make it look bad. Adult baby is NOT something that is acceptable by the rest of the public, They do not want to understand about adult babies nor will the majority accept it. Look at what happened when the tykables store was opened. The local vanilla community was outraged.
That is the dream world. Enjoy the money you make. I was found out at one of my jobs that i was an AB they watched the Taboo show about it. I was fired and made fun of. You want us to say huzzah for you making money on something that should be kept behind closed doors...
I know you want to enlighten folks about adult babies. IM just hoping it doesn't end up bad for the rest of us.

Yeah, the mainstream media twists things quite often to make it seem worse than it is, but I wish you luck and hope everything goes well.

They are in the money business, they don't care how factual it is usually, they just want what is ideal for there "income", I maybe a bit bias since I image everything to be like fox news however.

I too hope it goes well for you. You'll have to keep us posted when you can finally tell when it airs. It will be cool to see one of our own on TV.

Quite a feat, I'd say. Hope everything goes as it oughta!

After lurking for quite some time, I found my login just so I can tell you good luck. You're a smart person, I can see that. I have no doubts you'll make this underground community proud. Keep us posted closer to air time. I'm very interested.

Your intentions are very pure, and I think that's worth a lot. Make sure your voice is heard, and be careful.

You're doing great things, Mitchy!

BabyMitchy said:
It could. If they do brutal editing that I don't forsee. i WAS CAREFUL of what I said at all times. I know how to edit everything that someone says to twist it in the wrong way. They would be hard pressed to do so based on what I said while I was mic'd

I love your YouTube channel, btw! Especially the video "what a adult baby wants" it fitted what I felt to a T.

BabyMitchy said:
But Babymitchy is coming to TV.
It's EASY to attack me.

Be carefull, haters are everywhere. Everyone is driver of his bad luck.

As I'm running this through my head all I can think of is how will people take it? Are they gonna point and laugh like the other "documentaries"? Probably. Will this become the next social topic akin to gay marriage and transgendered issues? Probably not. I really hope you planned this well.

We live in a world where we (for some reason) look to others to decide on how we feel about things. Instead of deciding for ourselves (which I try my best at) we cower at the possible negativity we receive from others. And of course I don't necessarily mean "us" here at ADISC, I just mean the general population. I've found people individually are more sincere, kind, and understanding I think. It's when they are en' masse that we just can't relate to them because we can't go around and answer everyone's questions individually and give a face for them to see the AB/DL's as just regular people. So we become those weirdos instead.

I wish we could become mainstream though. I think the way I would go about it would be through the medical side. If word got around that regression therapy was a successful and widely used practice to help alleviate mental distress and increase relaxation we could worm our way into society the right way and maybe at some point down the road be accepted genuinely. I just feel like making TV shows about,"yea this is what I do in my spare time and I've always felt this way so its whatever", isn't bad, I just don't think the public is ready to fully embrace us anytime soon. We need a few more social revolutions to prime the populous because lol sheeple can't think for themselves. I'm not sure why acceptance is so hard to achieve. WOW that was a long rant! I'm not even sure why I felt the need to type that up lol!!

All that being said; good luck man!! I really hope this pays off for you, and maybe even the rest of us in the end! I'd be really excited if I were in your shoes :)

As soon as I can I will tell you everything.

I think not everyone here understands me and what I can take and how open I am. It is not uncommon for me to be at work trying to do my job when I have someone say:

"Man, your youtube channel has some good quality production."

"Dude, you have a lot of subscribers!!!!"(This guy is now a fanboy really nice to me hoping to make it too.) (I don't consider myself that successful.)

"Man, I admire you, you don't give a shit what anyone thinks, you just be yourself."

"Diapers eh? All I know about diapers is you better have them ready ahead of time when your changing a kid."

Have I also had negative feedback? Yes of course! But to dwell on that will accomplish nothing.

What I can say about the production is that it follows my life, shows my friends, playing video games, drinking beer, talking about diapers and being abdl mixed in. Showing how any otherwise normal guy holds down a job and has a relatable life other than the diapers.

And of course the fact that I make videos come into play, considering I made a music video just for the show. No one can see it yet. NO ONE!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!

Cool,

I hope it turns out great!

I'm proud to have you represent us Mitchy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back