• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Babylue HIHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

babylue

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi there I am Babylue, me and my partner have just become members she will be around here some where lol

I am not new to the scene but she is VERY new not even warn a nappy/diaper yet hehe.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello and hope to post more later and get to know people and get back in to the scene :) I am a UK baby and this is not a fetish for me anymore I used to have it's fetish sides but I removed them as now I can be more myself with my new partner.

Hugs to everyone and HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI hehe

Ta for readings..............

babypink

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
im here sat playing with my choo choo twain it broked so im fixin it agains heee heeee :)

babylue

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
im here sat playing with my choo choo twain it broked so im fixin it agains heee heeee :)

This is my partner to everyone else whom might be about :) as you can tell she's very angelic and childish :) just got to love my baby girl :) YAY huggles

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little

Good to see that you're self-reliant enough to be able to fix your choo choo twain, instead of having to wait for a grown up to fix it for you. :)

babylue

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Good to see that you're self-reliant enough to be able to fix your choo choo twain, instead of having to wait for a grown up to fix it for you. :)

We would be stucks as we's a baby only house hold :( it be pants hehe but we all know tommy kept a screwdriver in his diaper lol

Status
Not open for further replies.