Babykins Pull-On Diaper

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Along with a plastic pant I wear a Babykins pull-on terry diaper over my disposable to contain any leaks during the night. This combination is both effective and pleasing to my little side. However, for the last several months Babykins has shown “Out of Stock” for the diaper and now it’s totally gone from their site. Does anyone know of a similar cloth pull-on? thanks

WBxx said:
Along with a plastic pant I wear a Babykins pull-on terry diaper over my disposable to contain any leaks during the night. This combination is both effective and pleasing to my little side. However, for the last several months Babykins has shown “Out of Stock” for the diaper and now it’s totally gone from their site. Does anyone know of a similar cloth pull-on? thanks
You could call them see if they have a alternative you can use.

For whatever it's worth, I've used their regular pull-on cloth diaper for many years and they work well for me. Never tried a terry diaper so I can't offer a good comparison, but you might want to think about trying one.

diaperbobby said:
For whatever it's worth, I've used their regular pull-on cloth diaper for many years and they work well for me. Never tried a terry diaper so I can't offer a good comparison, but you might want to think about trying one.
I think he's talking about there double lined plastic pants.

diaperbobby said:
If you’re referring to “KINS Pull-On Cotton Adult Cloth Diaper 20700”, it shows “discontinued”.

foxkits said:
I think he's talking about there double lined plastic pants.
No plastic covering, I’m hoping to replace “KINS Double Layer Terry Pull-On Pant 100% Cotton Adult Diaper 20850”.

WBxx said:
I have just looked on the website and they have Availability: 15 in stock.
The link to the webpage: https://babykins.com/collections/adult-cloth-diapers/products/kins-pull-on-adult-cotton-diaper-10700

Last edited:
Back