Babyfur Stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

Where can I find some good babyfur stories? Ive already poked through alot of "Fox Tales Times" and found like one or two on this site. Im kinda new to the whole babyfur thing so I wouldnt really know where to look.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Yami

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Fur Affinity would be a start both clean and mature babyfur stories there

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Proxima Centauri's Nursery Tails.

You'll have to Email him to get in, and it may take a few days for him to get back to you, but it's worth it.

Also...

Reva's Site

This guy is awesome. This site is home to the Wayward Wings series, and numerous other really well written babyfur stories.

Kin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Agreed with Reva's site-friend of mine, and awesome creator of a good number of stories.

Yami

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Click the browse button and in the dropdowns select Prose and Babyfur Tame and it brings up all babyfur related prose

S

Secret

So only three websites have babyfur stories on em?! I find that hard to beleive.

F

Falkio

Secret,

Do you use the #babyfurs IRC channel? They might be able to refer you to some relatively-unknown places with a stories section? Definitely check out Proxima's site. She is on the aforementioned channel, and might give you the site password if you requested it.

S

Secret

Secret,

Do you use the #babyfurs IRC channel? They might be able to refer you to some relatively-unknown places with a stories section? Definitely check out Proxima's site. She is on the aforementioned channel, and might give you the site password if you requested it.

Where is #babyfur at exactly?

F

Falkio

Secret,

Follow this link and register a nickname: FA

Once that's taken care of, and you have access to irc.furnet.org, just type #babyfurs and you should be able to join. If you get a message saying "you need a registered nick to join that channel", just type /msg nickserv identify "your password".

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, just ask.

bordendazed

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Remember Google - especially with "exact phrase" - is your best friend!

X

xdeadx

Aww someone already mentioned him. I haven't read many of his babyfur stories but Reva is an amazing writer.

S

Secret

Aww someone already mentioned him. I haven't read many of his babyfur stories but Reva is an amazing writer.
Some of his stories are really good, but I found his story "Wayward Wings" kinda hard to understand really.

Kin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I know some of his plans for that story. It is in my knowledge that the story will become clear of its storyline in a few more chapters

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Some of his stories are really good, but I found his story "Wayward Wings" kinda hard to understand really.

Not the fantacy reader I see. I love Wayward Wings. I think it's really well writen and quite easy to understand. Then again, I've read much harder fantacy books, so this one is not so complicated in my opinion.

His god fight sceens are really really good. I'm able to see what's happening while I'm reading it, and if I can do that it's a really well writen scene.

S

Secret

I think it was more like I didn't understand where the people were and when and what was happening not the plot in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.