Babyfur Species

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh, I'd have to think about that one :p

mine's a moth!! one of my partners calls me lovebug so that's their name <3
they don't usually have a mouth because i don't like talking in littlespace outside interactions with my fiance ;w;
lovebug.png
edit: the art's by me by the way!

Last edited:
My Fursona's a Volcarona. I love Pokemon and Volcarona is my favorite so it seemed appropriate.

Reactions: Fireheat
I'm a fox. Like most furries lol

Reactions: JWolf
PullupKid said:
I'm a fox. Like most furries lol
I'm a wolf, like the rest lol

update: i'm going with a toy dinosaur instead of moth-hybrid for now because it feels boyish & i feel more boyish instead of girly in littlespace & i want my littlesona to reflect that!

LilacCrinkle said:
I am a doggie. Though my sonas floppy ears makes her mistaken as a rabbit.
huh doggy huh I myself am a feline dominant i'm a panther, tiger, cheetah, cougar secondary is canine with wolf, fox my secondary sonas and then dragon after that

this is my Sona Kyro he's got a long complicated story
overvew: Kyro is a 7 year old panther cub who's small for his age, looking more , he lives in a devided world where anthros are kept as pets, Kyro was the poster cub of the anthro rights movment and wears wears diapers whenever being photoed as it was cute, this resulted in Kyro using diaperes regually and he un-potty-trained as a result and became diaper dependent and he also develoed a babyish side due to the fact he didn't get an early childhood

Attachments

• Baby_panther.png
    Baby_panther.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: ScriptedGamer
irnub said:
you mean you're not a snep? :O

Yay! Another mustelid that isn't an otter! :D

Mine is a stoat who had issues with his fur patterns in his younger days:
ISwdZF2.jpg

Here's a real one transiting between summer and winter coats:
66mftEB.jpg
nice character can you tell me about him in a DM or something

As I have said, my fursona is a Caitian Cub who is being raised on Vulcan, Spock's home planet.

caitianx said:
As I have said, my fursona is a Caitian Cub who is being raised on Vulcan, Spock's home planet.
diapered or no?

That's me on the right. 75289850_485404668729963_403484431970467840_n_kindlephoto-38619428.jpg

well i have 3 main species

-panther
-tiger
-cougar/puma
along with 2 secondary species
-wolf
-dragon

Dragon here :p

Attachments

• EJfBxoWWoAAxY4x.jpg
    EJfBxoWWoAAxY4x.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: JWolf
Either a fluffy white kitten, pomsky pup, or white bunny (depending on what I feel like)

Reactions: RetroGamerGuy
Gray Muzzle OG Gray Fox. Though GFox also works. I have all kinds of art but here's the first one ever done of my current oc. I was a lion cub/young adult 20+ years before this guy. Reppin' fox over 5 years now.

1484253722.statiktrax_1484198221.dogzdrawz_dvnt_2_smallest.jpg

LittleSnep said:
What are your guys' species? I don't have a cub sona yet, but I am really interested in what you guys are!

Fox, though I've toyed with going to the canid side. I don't lose a lot of sleep over it. Both are cute. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back