Babyfur Species

starpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
My 'sona is a collie pup, a little past cub/baby in terms of age, but just old enough to be getting myself into some sort of mischief and sticking my nose into things that probably dont concern me!

babyelena

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Kitten or sometimes a baby snow leopard :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Ferret although I don't have a babyfur 'sona. (The avatar image isn't my 'sona - it's one I got from one of my favorite artists.) My 'sona is a late 20s ferret who works as a network engineer and doesn't wear diapers.

MrPurple

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
A grey and black furred mutt. :p

TheCaptain

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little,
3.5 year old otter pup here!! :D

It's a pretty new sona of mine who was actually designed and gifted to me, but I love the lil guy. Right now though I don't really associate him with my adisc account atm although I'm thinking about changing that

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I'm not a furry but it is an interesting subculture and some of the artwork is amazing. I would likely look around some of the different settings to see what would be a good fit.

One possibility would be a Wolfen from the Palladium RPG:

Adventures in the Northern WIlderness.jpg

Another could be a Jaka Manhunter or Beastmaster from Talislanta--but they really don't care for magic.

jaka.jpg

It would be hard to choose and that's not counting the possibility of making a fursona based on a Gamma World mutated animal.

Gamma_World_Five_large.jpg

SgtOddball

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Mine would be a Khajiit (Elder Scrolls) or Kuhsi (Spiral Wars) Cub :p

Tripped

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Other
Representing the koala here. How strange is it that an American is rocking an Australian breed of animal.
* (^o^) *

ScriptedGamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaperfur
Representing the koala here. How strange is it that an American is rocking an Australian breed of animal.
* (^o^) *
Interesting. What is your fursona like? I don't really have one myself so don't ask.

Last edited: