just a 6-year-old Rabbon at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
which specie are you?

I'd probably get some sort of bear costume. Though I am attracted to known character costumes as well. I wanted a Winnie The Pooh costume first when I figured out I was a furry. I don't have a costume yet but soon at some point.

I am a little jackal pup

MickeyM said:
I'd probably get some sort of bear costume. Though I am attracted to known character costumes as well. I wanted a Winnie The Pooh costume first when I figured out I was a furry. I don't have a costume yet but soon at some point.
A fursuit is fitted to u and only to u for the most part u will have limited vision well known makers cost around 2,000 and upwards around 10,000 suits are not cheap, they are works of art 🙂👍 🐯🐅🐾

My fursuit this is just the head i need to get paws made again for my suit i have a fursuit tail by a different maker the head was around 420$ due to the fact my maker was new at doing suits...

Attachments

• IMG_-sqidkr.jpg
    IMG_-sqidkr.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 1
MickeyM said:
some fur suits can cost upwards to 5k large depending on the suit maker

Last edited:
LeonTheCabbitKitten said:
some fur suits can cost upwards to 5k large depending on the suit maker
I'm a CEO and $5k isn't a problem, but I see ones from china and other places for under $500. I know they are cheapo mascot ones but its something! I'm really into Disney characters or other things, I seen some cocomellon costume for example.

tiger chipmunk here :)

I’m a pooltoy T-Rex so I feel I’m in the minority twice as much. Lol

Lol tigers a small percent of us here 🐯🐅🐅🐅 where my tiggies at uwu

I like raccoons too

TaviMunk said:
tiger chipmunk here :)
another with feline heritage, I myself am a cabbit. Meow :3

Back