• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Babyfur Public Behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I think its a shame it ever had to be written up in the first place as everything within it is common sense. But then retards get everywhere and furries love to hate their own drama.

Also..ancient issue :)

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's been around for a while, basically a modified version of similar guides like 'What to bring to a Con.' and even more basic convention behavior guidelines. That being said they largely are a good idea.

Role
Other
I think its a shame it ever had to be written up in the first place as everything within it is common sense. But then retards get everywhere and furries love to hate their own drama.

Also..ancient issue :)
I agree, but sometimes even intelligent people don't have common sense. And it's good, cause it no longer gives the said "retards" an excuse for their actions, because of course they'd say it wasn't their faults, they just didn't know what not to do or something along those lines. So my props to whomever made that! ^ ^

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What's wrong with sippy cups? D:
Normal furs are jealous :p

Sadly...some people just ruin the fun for everyone. the suggested guidelines cover our asses, so the retards that ruin our fun can't say "I didn't know". I don't need the guidelines...I just use my common sense

F

Falkio

Awesome! Now I totally know what not to do at the convention.

And here I was planning to do all that in public. :p

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
sucking a paci or your thumb isn't a bad thing some furs, some have bin doing it so much that they've actuly created a dependince for it.

yes i agree with 95% of the guidlines,just the paci and thumb sucking thing i dont.

sorry

its honestly not going to kill you to see a fur sucking a paci, it just shows that he is one, not all furs have badges yet(points to self), and i highly doubt they would talk with it in their mouth.....cause i find that kinda hard unless its like a yes or no answer.

i got one friend who knows i'm a baby fur and he couldn't care less what i did, cause he knows i know his limites, and i sure as hell say paci sucking well in the car with him and didn't bother him one bit hes not even a fur....

i just think some ppl have to suck it up and quit being the baby, and don't say anything, and if the person sucking on the paci gets into a convo he ant going to be having in his mouth anyways....

sorry just babbiling on.

but theirs my 2 cents

oh ant to the poor fur that had to behind that guy that messed, yea i feel you're pain, that's flying right over the line.....

J

JessePup

to quote star wars, "How wude." Its so wrong to go in front of someone (literally)

Any way, few questions.
1.how old do you have to be to go to a con?
2. are there cons that are purely bf/df?
3. which cons have a Nursury or C'ubhouse?
4. do you have to wear any cothing indicationg furry fandom i.e. ears, tails, full suit etc.?

F

Falkio

Jessepup:

1. Some conventions specify that you must be 18 for admittance. Especially for access to the adult content section. Further Confusion has a parental waiver if you are underage, I believe.

2.) No. But a fur named Lil Pup hosts private meets fairly often.

3.) Anthrocon and Further Confusion. I might be at the Cubhouse. Not sure yet. But I am meeting a close friend, that is a babyfur, at the convention. Another friend is coming from Canada. I'm excited to say the least!

4.) No, again. Only 15% actually wear fursuits. Almost 90% wear either a badge, tail, or other furry insignia though. I do recommend at least a badge. Check FA for potential commissions. I will be wearing either a partial fursuit, or just a tail. Greatly depends on my finances.

Fur cons are tons of fun, babyfurs or not. You're going to love it. Trust me!

D

Deleted member 221

i think that those guidelines are just obvious.
i want to go to a con, theres one in melbourne in like december, but i don't know if i can go.

and pooping in your diaper in public at all is disgusting. sure peeing is fine, but pooping is for when you are at a place where you can get changed quickly, worst of all NOT IN A REGITRATION LINE thats horribl.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Frankly I think there should be more of this for meet and greet-type stuff. I've long wanted to go to an *b/dl function, but have been deathly afraid of what some of my brethren might do. While I am a freak in the bedroom, I am definitely not like that in public. Well...okay. Most people know I'm a freak the second I open my mouth with some awful joke...but yeah. You know. I never do anything that a photo on the internet could speak for. It always requires additional explanation. lol

diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
It is quite said that there was the need write this down so other people would know these things.

About the pacifier guidelines:
In my high school it was for a short time 'cool' to have a pacifier hanging around your neck if you where a girl. This was only for a week or two, but it was wuite nice to see people from my one age(of which i was, and still am quite certain they were not an AB/DL/Babyfur) wearing and sometimes sucking a pacifier.

J

JessePup

Jessepup:

1. Some conventions specify that you must be 18 for admittance. Especially for access to the adult content section. Further Confusion has a parental waiver if you are underage, I believe.

2.) No. But a fur named Lil Pup hosts private meets fairly often.

3.) Anthrocon and Further Confusion. I might be at the Cubhouse. Not sure yet. But I am meeting a close friend, that is a babyfur, at the convention. Another friend is coming from Canada. I'm excited to say the least!

4.) No, again. Only 15% actually wear fursuits. Almost 90% wear either a badge, tail, or other furry insignia though. I do recommend at least a badge. Check FA for potential commissions. I will be wearing either a partial fursuit, or just a tail. Greatly depends on my finances.

Fur cons are tons of fun, babyfurs or not. You're going to love it. Trust me!
More questions. Yay!

1. Where is Further Confusion? And where can I get info on future cons?

2. What types of things happen at these cons?

3. Where can I get a tail?

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
1 Somwhere and the internet

May I direct you to google

type in future fur cons in amarica
2 OMG you would not believe me if I told you
3 Again Google it.

Where to buy furry tails.

Status