Babyfur Con 2020

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hey everybody. Looks like this is going to be a virtual Con this first year, then maybe a real Babyfur/Cub Con in future years in Las Vegas. I just registered for the Virtual Con. Got nothing better to do on a Saturday, April 25. Maybe see some other cubs I know. Let me know if you are going to participate.

Reactions: skunk053
Little2Roo said:
Hey everybody. Looks like this is going to be a virtual Con this first year, then maybe a real Babyfur/Cub Con in future years in Las Vegas. I just registered for the Virtual Con. Got nothing better to do on a Saturday, April 25. Maybe see some other cubs I know. Let me know if you are going to participate.
I think I might

I did sign up for being a volunteer for it

How does someone do a virtual convention?

I’m interested. How do I register for this virtual con?

It’s at Babyfurcon.com. Regarding how a virtual Con works, I’m not really sure, but I imagine it will utilize Zoom or some other teleconferencing apps so that you can see panel presentations and perhaps chat live with others. I’m sure it won’t be as awesome as being their in person, but it’s out only choice at this time.

I'm going to be there, virtually. :)

How would things go for the camera shy?

BitterGrey said:
hopefully they allow you to display your Avatar picture only, and do just audio if you want. Will see how it goes. I’m also camera shy, so would not want to live video stream from my home.

Little2Roo said:
hopefully they allow you to display your Avatar picture only, and do just audio if you want. Will see how it goes. I’m also camera shy, so would not want to live video stream from my home.
Yes u can just do audio if u dont want to show your face

Ive signed up for the convention. its going to be intresting since its all online based

BitterGrey said:
Cam is not required, can join audio only.

This will technically be my first furcon even though it's virtual haha. I'm still trying to figure out how i'm gonna dress little at home >.< I still live with parents so it's gonna get complicated with them interrupting me through out the day. On the bright side my boss approved my PTO for the day.

lilkayden said:
Cam is not required, can join audio only.

This will technically be my first furcon even though it's virtual haha. I'm still trying to figure out how i'm gonna dress little at home >.< I still live with parents so it's gonna get complicated with them interrupting me through out the day. On the bright side my boss approved my PTO for the day.
It is only from 12 pm to 7 pm pst on Saturday

derpywhooves94 said:
It is only from 12 pm to 7 pm pst on Saturday
xD didn't even realize it's PT. I'll have to figure out my evening...

is there a place here that lists other cons like this?

gentletides said:
is there a place here that lists other cons like this?

Online cons? Or baby fur specific ones?
To the best of my knowledge, that is the only cub one. But there are a few ABDL cons, that are IRL cons. The baby fur con will possibly be IRL next year in Vegas.

Reactions: gentletides
Anyone looking forward to virtual babyfur daycare on May 23? I think this is an awesome idea during the pandemic. Isolation is driving me crazy.

Little2Roo said:
Anyone looking forward to virtual babyfur daycare on May 23? I think this is an awesome idea during the pandemic. Isolation is driving me crazy.
where do i find the site?

Babyfurcon.com.

• Love
The next super cub friendly Con has just fallen. No MegaPlex this year. This is not surprising, but still sucks! Crossing my fingers for the end of the year MFF. I’m not hopeful.

Back