Submissive Diapered Puppy ;3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I just wanted someone to talk to about the babyfur related topics I have interest in.

Like what?

I’d love to chat about whatever! Some examples would be nice, though!

I was thinking anything babyfur/kidfur/littlefur/diaperfur related. If you want we can keep it to an sfw chat.

AugustDaFluff said:
I was thinking anything babyfur/kidfur/littlefur/diaperfur related. If you want we can keep it to an sfw chat.
I don’t mind either way, but I would love to! I don’t have many furry friends in general and I’m scared to ask about their opinions on that stuff.

digi said:
I don’t mind either way, but I would love to! I don’t have many furry friends in general and I’m scared to ask about their opinions on that stuff.
I can relate to that. I am open to chat whenever I can. I usually reply 2-3 minutes after depending on where I am. Like if I am with the fam then I will wait for them to leave.

Here are some ideas to start:
What are some of your favorite kidfur/babyfur things? Like activities you like to do, clothing you like to wear, and stuff that makes you feel little.

I don’t mind chatting, but my life is a roller coaster, so you may end up left on read unless you poke me.

I don’t mind dm’s though and I don’t judge anyone over anything.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
Sure, I can chat about things relating to Babyfur/Littlefur/Diaperfur.

I'm open too, I searched for something like this outside of ADISC because I thought that It didn't have enough interest (at least It seemed that way in discord).

I would like to chat. my knowledge is limited but i would love to have someone talk to more about what's it like for them.

Okey dokey!

Me

Got it!

Hiya! I’d be happy to chat, about diaper/baby/littlefur stuff or even other stuff! :) I may end up being slow later (shower, a couple chores) but otherwise I usually reply pretty quickly.

Oki Doki!

Sure, do you have Telegram? If you do, you can dm me yours :)

Ay, if you're still open to chat. Hit me up, I'd love to chat about babyfur/diaperfur stuff. Just make sure you start it off sfw lol

Back