Babyfur and Diaperfur Art

Wen on Furaffinity has a lot of great baby/diaper fur art! Here are some of my faves so far. Sorry if any of them are repeats! 61ECD263-856D-4643-9868-6AB7EC02798B.jpeg4A2C5F31-7FF9-49BB-84F1-CDC6C40FF296.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL, Fireheat and Deleted member 50870
LilxFawn said:
Wen on Furaffinity has a lot of great baby/diaper fur art! Here are some of my faves so far. Sorry if any of them are repeats!
I like how the diapers in both of those are actual ABDL diapers--Bambino Magnifico, Rearz Safari, Princess Pink, and... wait... (*record scratch*) Where can I buy those Care Bear diapers? There's a bag of Care Bear diapers in the background of the second picture! What a tease! I need those!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fireheat and LilxFawn
Cottontail said:
I like how the diapers in both of those are actual ABDL diapers--Bambino Magnifico, Rearz Safari, Princess Pink, and... wait... (*record scratch*) Where can I buy those Care Bear diapers? There's a bag of Care Bear diapers in the background of the second picture! What a tease! I need those!
Omg same! I would love care bears adult diapers! They would be adorable

Reactions: Deleted member 50870
Minoku said:
Hiya! This is from XiaoShun on Furaffinity. Here is the link. Warning tho! It has NSFW stuff if you are registered on FA
Thank you!

Love em all!

THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE, I WANNA HUG THEM ALL!

It’s downright criminal that so little was done of this one.

• Love
Reactions: HeythereitsMax
Maybe bit big of a diaper for some people but here's an old art piece

Kangaroo2.png

• Love
Reactions: Fangs, Deleted member 51008 and Jonnythepony
Guys I need your help with something. FChan used to have a wonderful drawing on it of a diapered Alaskan malamute having some fun with another dog. Any chance some of you saved the drawing please?

Back