Status
Not open for further replies.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Howdy Y'all,

As the title says, me and my Mommy friend are gearing up for a beautiful weekend with one another starting this Thursday and ending later in the evening on Saturday :)

I'm so excited, the stars have aligned, I have a rare weekend off and so does she. She is picking me up Thursday evening and I'm going to be staying at her house. It's a small, cosy place with not a lot of neighbours, it'll be fun to release my inhibitions and be a baby in the comfort of a domestic home, you know.

We are being Mommy and Baby all day Friday and practically all day Saturday. She was planning for this after she had to cancel our meet-up last weekend, our times didn't line up and the weather was pretty lousy, I had a rough week that week, but was understanding. I think she was disappointed that she had to cancel our last Baby/Mommy date so she planned this to make it up to me, luckily, I have the time off too or else we would have both been devastated... again!

Mommy's been incredibly proactive in arranging this get together. Mommy has already told me that she set aside one of her guest rooms and has set it up like a sort of nursery, with stuffed animals and a nice baby blanket that she bought for me to sleep in and play on. She's bought me some porridge for meal time, wipes, powder and cream for diaper change time and even some baby bubble bath for bath time. This will be the most comprehensive baby date I've ever had because as I have said previously, Mommy is game for anything, she wants to change my diapers, wet and messy, she wants to cuddle with me and she also wants to bathe me.

I'm a little nervous for a couple of reasons, I've never had a messy diaper changed by anyone else as an adult, heck, I've never messed in front of anyone ever, that's something that I typically do on my own. My past girlfriend who played Mommy, drew the line at diaper changes, I could use around her, but even then I could only ever wet around her and I had to change myself. I've been looking into what foods help me to go, so I shouldn't have too much of a problem on this front.

Bath time, however, is something that I have never done before, so I wonder, how I am supposed to act? Any experienced AB's out there know of any proper Caregiver/Baby bath time protocol?

I can't believe my luck, that I have found someone so loving, understanding and altruistic. I wish she was a little closer to my age and interested in dating as BF/GF, or at least that she lived closer to my neck of the woods, but just having her in my corner as my Mommy and friend is truly fantastic. I'm really looking forward to this intimate, gentle and calming baby/Mommy get together, we both are. After this week, school gets hectic for me again and I near the deadline for my thesis project and my freelance contract work, Mommy has to worry about taxes and is going away on a business trip, so this might be the last time for a least a few weeks that we can both get together for an extended period of time. I'm hoping we have a truly special experience.

So, don't be too surprised if you don't hear from me between Thursday and Saturday, I'll be busy lol :paci:

I'll be sure to post an update when I get back home.

Wish me luck:eek:

It looks like you're set up for great weekend. Just relax and enjoy it.

And... Good luck!

PaddedDeist said:
It looks like you're set up for great weekend. Just relax and enjoy it.

And... Good luck!

Hey PaddedDeist,

Thanks for wishing me luck.

Yes, everything is all set. Both me and Mommy are looking forward to relaxing and taking things naturally.

I'm sure I'll have plenty to talk about this upcoming Sunday :eek:

I look forward to reading how it went.

Sounds like a wonderful weekend ahead for sure! I wish you the best of luck, and hope you can have a fun, relaxing time before things get crazy again. I look forward to reading about your experiences!

That sounds like a pretty amazing weekend. Hope you're enjoying the heck out of it.

The time has come, it's update time :)

Mommy dropped me off back at my place just a little while ago at 4:30pm, we had such a wonderful time together, I almost wish it could have gone on for the entire weekend... Oh well, at least I'm calm, collected and refreshed for a gruelling week ahead. Enough about that though, it's time for me to share the details.

So, Mommy picked me up Thursday evening at 10pm sharp, she said it was OK for me to diaper up before the trip, so I not only had a full-on baby weekend, but a diapered road trip as well, the ride to Mommy's was super comfy. When we arrived she changed me out of my big boy clothes and picked out a onesie for me. After she dressed me up, we just sat on the couch and cuddled for an hour or so before she decided to put me down for night nights. Cuddling with Mommy was great, she actually lets me sit on her lap and cradles me, it really made me feel quite babyish indeed, I even managed to wet myself while being cradled, it was amazing :)

Well, after cuddles it was off to bed. She showed me my baby room and it took my breath away. She had bought some babyish blankets and bed sheets, the cover for the mattress was littered with tiny forest animals, rabbits, ducks, squirrels that type of thing and my pillow cases were covered in teddy bears. She put a protective covering under the bed-sheet as well, "in case baby leaks", she told me. One of the big surprises she had waiting for me was one of those nursery projector things, it shined stars and the moon up on the ceiling of my baby room, it was a small touch, but it really helped me get into baby-mode.

Friday was our big day, where we did the most things and it was a blast.

Mommy woke me up bright and early at 9am and she changed me out of my wet diaper and gave me a bath to get me fresh for the day. Bath time was a little awkward for the both of us, she had never bathed a big baby before and I had never been bathed while in baby-mode before. It was still fun though, she washed my entire body with a couple of baby wash cloths and was even fine with me splashing around a bit. She then dried me off and taped me up, nice and snug in an SDK. Before dressing me though she decided to cuddle and cradle me in just my diaper so that my hair could dry. Being cuddled in just a diaper was simply amazing, she cooed to me, called me her baby, patted and rubbed my diapered bum, it was bliss :eek:

When my hair dried, she dressed me up in another one of my baby outfits and let me play on the floor while I watched some cartoons. She brought out another baby blanket she got just for me, another one with a teddy bear motif and I went to town with my blocks and my rattles while cartoons played in the distance. Mommy watched me play until it was time for my feeding.

For breakfast that morning, Mommy made me some cream of wheat with cut up banana's, it was super yummy. She delighted in putting my feeding bib on me and spoon-feeding me like an actual infant, it was a blast. After my breakfast she made me a warm bottle of milk and I assumed our usual cuddle/cradle position while she fed me.

She decided to put me down for a nap shortly after that. It was just after I had woken up that I took a big step. Mommy had told me numerous times in the past that she is fine with changing a messy diaper, well, shortly after my nap, nature called. I had tried to mess in front of her earlier, but darnit, I'm just too bashful of a baby, however, alone in my baby room and with minimal effort, I messed my diaper. Mommy entered the room and oddly enough she couldn't smell anything right away. She kissed my forehead, took my covers off and actually cradled me at the foot of my baby bed. I was on cloud nine, I was being cuddled in a messy diaper, that was a first. Well, Mommy went to pat my diaper bum and that's when she noticed, she asked me, "Did my baby make a poo", I didn't know how to react, so I just giggled, babbled and nodded yes. She then whisked me off to the bathroom and set me down on a towel. While I was napping, she prepared a fresh Cushie with a stuffer for me, anticipating some manner of diaper change. I must have been beet red, I had never had my messy bottom changed by anyone since I was an actual baby. I was secretly nervous, hoping that I didn't cross a major taboo, after all, while Mommy had said she was fine with changing my messy diapers, the reality is different from the fantasy and the reality was, she has never changed another AB's messy diaper before, she has only changed me and only when I was wet. Well my fears quickly went away, I lied there kicking my legs, sucking my paci, she unsnapped my onesie and untaped my diaper, the first words our of her mouth were "What a good boy", followed by, "Baby made a lot of poopy", I couldn't help but giggle and gurgle, I felt like an actual baby again and I knew then that she was totally OK with it. She didn't even wince or blink, she simply wiped me down with some moist wipes and cleaned me up like a pro, she actually wound up using less wipes than I typically use and for some reason, I felt much more clean and fresh when she did it. She then taped me into my new diaper and we proceeded to play on my baby blanket and cuddle some more.

At dinner time, she unveiled another surprise. Mommy had actually prepared for me a meal of homemade baby food, she pureed it herself. Normally, I can't stand baby foods, the only ones I have actually enjoyed were the fruity ones. Mommy recalled something I had said about actual baby food being bad for adults because it contains too much iron, so she decided to make me my own baby foods. One was pureed chicken and mashed potatoes, another was pureed carrots, I was hesitant, but I actually enjoyed them, they tasted far better than the jars I had tried previously, maybe that's because not only did they have a normal amount of iron, but they were made with love :) I ate the entire servings and she spoonfed them to me like my breakfast earlier. After that another bottle and more snuggles while Mommy watched some of her favourite programs.

After that, Mommy decided to put me down for a catnap. When I was alone in my baby room again, I made another messy in my diaper. This time when Mommy came to check up on me, she knew that I went because of the smell. I had another diaper change and to make sure I was really clean, she decided to throw me in the bath again. The 2nd bath time went much smoother than the first and I think it was the first bath I had wherein I felt like an actual baby, I babbled, I splashed and Mommy was happy to wash me head to toe. After the bath it was into another diaper, she cuddled me in just a diaper again and then I sat back on my baby blanket just playing with my toys under Mommy's watchful eye until bedtime.

Earlier this morning, I woke up soaked. She decided to have some early morning cuddles with me first. Then she let me play on my carpet while she fixed me breakfast. For breakfast this morning, I had more of the same, a big bowl of cream of wheat with banana's. After breakfast, she fed me another bottle. After my bottle was done, she took me off the bathroom, changed my soaked diaper and put me in the tub. Following the bath, she put me in my big boy clothes and we started our drive back to my place.

Suffice it to say, I had a fulfilling and intensive weekend of Mommy and Baby time. I was so happy, I never in a million years thought I would have that type of experience as an AB and this is coming from someone whose previous girlfriend had babied me on a few occasions.

During the ride home, me and Mommy had a little Q and A session. She told me that I was a really good baby this weekend and that it was nice to see me that comfortable and relaxed around her. I said that as relaxed as I was, I still couldn't bring myself to mess around her, she laughed it off and said that she was kind of happy that I didn't, that it "gives us something to work towards for our next baby weekend". I then asked her how changing a messy diaper was and she said it wasn't much different from changing an actual baby, "the only thing that's different is the size of the diapers", she said and then she remarked that she had taken care of plenty of babies in the past and was never squicked out by any diaper changes or bodily functions, she actually said that changing me was easier than changing an actual baby, that my mess smelled less offensive and that I wasn't nearly as squirmy :)

I then asked her two questions out of curiosity, what she got out of babying me and what she sees when she babies me. Her answer to the first question was that babying me completes her. Mommy reiterated what she had told me a few times prior, that she never had any kids of her own because of her career, Mommy was and still is a hard-worker, she was a former professional model and a self-made woman, she never had children because it would have ruined her body and even though she is no longer a model, she still works a ton as part of her post modelling career. She told me that she had cared for nieces and nephews and her friend's kids, but never had a baby of her own, she said that I'm the perfect baby for her, someone who is just as busy as she is and who she can baby when she has the time. I guess her answer boiled down too, she receives a closeness and an affection from me that matches what I get from her, so I guess, she gets as much out of our baby time as I do.

In answer to the 2nd question, she answered it with a question of her own, "What does Baby see when I change his diapers and care for him?", I answered with "Well, a Mommy of course", she replied "Exactly! That's what I see when you are diapered up and regressed, a baby, I don't see a twenty six-year old in a diaper, I see a little baby".

She asked me a few questions too, how she was at diaper changing, how the entire experience went. I gave simple, but effective answers, the whole experience went great, she's a pro and a natural.

Mommy then told me that she wouldn't mind trying this with other AB's and that she hoped that didn't make me jealous. I told her that I was for it, that every AB is different and that if I had any local friends who were into it, I'd recommend them. There was no reason for me to feel jealous, after all, Mommy and me began this arrangement as a friends only thing, we are friends who happen to be Mommy and Baby, she is not interested in dating me because of the age difference, there's 15 years between us, but she is interested in being a Mommy to me because she enjoys it and never had a baby of her own. After that she said that she welcomes me continuing my search for a Mommy and Girlfriend, that a good baby boy like me deserves to have someone I can share the rest of my days with and receive the baby treatment from more regularly.

It was a somewhat bittersweet ending to a brilliant weekend. I guess we both figure that this arrangement might not last forever on some level. Mommy's life is already established, mine's just beginning. We both work a ton of the time and my career, which hasn't started yet, could easily take me away from the East Coast. We are going to make plans for more baby weekends when we each have the time. Mommy even said that should I find a girlfriend who wants to be my Mommy, she knows that we'll still be best friends, and I agree, she'll always be in my corner and I'll always have memories of weekends such as these to remember her by and look back upon. I'm just so lucky to have met such a caring friend and Mommy :)

And that was my Baby weekend with my Mommy.

You’re a very lucky guy.

Beautiful~

Bose said:
You’re a very lucky guy.

Thanks.

I am quite lucky, but I'm also dumfounded by my luck. I am just an honest and up front guy when it comes to my baby side and I guess that has panned out for me, before meeting Mommy I had two other girlfriends who accepted this on some level and one of them indulged my baby side as well.

I have to think that if I can be lucky anyone can. My advice to anyone still looking for that special someone is to keep your chin up, experience for me has dictated that Mommy's, Daddy's, Caregivers and accepting partners do exist, you just have to be yourself and take your time and you'll find them.

Best of luck :)

ClandestineWing said:
Beautiful~

Thanks,

It was a beautiful weekend indeed. I'm looking forward to another one, whenever that may be :)

Isn't he the cutest and luckiest big baby in the planet?

Hearing about your wonderful weekend brightened up my day, so thanks!

Shadow456 said:
Hearing about your wonderful weekend brightened up my day, so thanks!

Glad to hear it. It's good to know that writing about these experiences can brighten people up a little bit.

I'd like to think that posts like these are encouraging, sort of an, if it can happen to me it can happen to you sort of thing :)

Poofybutt said:
Glad to hear it. It's good to know that writing about these experiences can brighten people up a little bit.

I'd like to think that posts like these are encouraging, sort of an, if it can happen to me it can happen to you sort of thing :)

Thanks so much for sharing! That was so heartwarming I almost cried a little. Really sounds like you had an incredible time, and I appreciate the message of hope that you give to the rest of us! I wish you many more baby weekends to come, and all the best to you and your Mommy!

RompingBulbasaur said:
Thanks so much for sharing! That was so heartwarming I almost cried a little. Really sounds like you had an incredible time, and I appreciate the message of hope that you give to the rest of us! I wish you many more baby weekends to come, and all the best to you and your Mommy!

Thanks RompingBulbasaur,

I'm glad my story touched your heart. There were many times during my visit with Mommy where my heart was warmed and my eyes were welling up with tears of joy as well. I had a wonderful time, and I am so glad that she is open and accepting.

I feel that the message I try to share with posts like these is an essential one. I think a lot of AB's get really frightened of what romantic partners and friends might think and as such they prematurely close themselves off to the possibility of ever having something like what I have. In the end, I didn't do anything special, I just put myself out there, was my normal self and things happened to pan out for me. I know I'm not the only lucky person in the world and I know that Mommy isn't the only woman with these types of feelings and this level of acceptance either. I truly believe that there is someone out there for everyone :)

It sounds like you had an amazing time. I'm a bit jealous. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back