Baby Violet

BabyGirl4Ever907

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Before I came out to my boyfriend, I had a lot of anxiety and nightmares about how he'd react. This story is based off of one of the better dreams I had towards him finding out on accident. This is my first story, and it's completely fictional. Also any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Chapter 1-Secret Revealed
Violet was a 23-year-old young woman. She was of average height with long brunette hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and fair skin. She had just gotten married to her high school sweetheart, Damien, after a seven-year relationship. Damien was tall with curly black hair, bright green eyes, and a little darker skin. What Damien didn’t know about Violet, the only thing he didn’t know, was that Violet loved to be an adult baby.

“Babe, what time are you going to be home tonight?” Violet asked over the phone. “I’m making your favorite for dinner, chicken cordon bleu.”

“I know you are, Sweetheart, but I just started at this shop and they need me until they close at eight. We have ten more cars that need worked on than originally planned for.” Damien replied, a little distraught. “I’m sorry, Baby Girl. I’ll make it home as soon as I can. I love you so much, my beautiful wife.”

“Okay, I love you too, my handsome husband.” Violet answered, only a little disappointed.

She was about to start her first year teaching at the local elementary school, but with her curriculum and lesson plans already done, she had nothing to do while her husband was away. With a guilty smile, she went into their bedroom and grabbed a diaper from the bottom drawer of her dresser. From her nightstand, she grabbed a pink hello kitty pacifier and her care bears baby bottle, both characters whom she’d loved since she was a baby.

She laid a towel out on the floor, laid down, powdered her bum and taped the diaper on tight, all the while sucking on her pacifier. Then from the top drawer of her dresser she grabbed an adult sized ABC block onesie and put it on before crawling into the kitchen with her bottle to get some milk and warm it up. Once that was done she decided to go into the living room and watch TV.

Laying on the couch, she grabbed the remote and turned on her favorite show, Supernatural. Putting the bottle in her mouth, she sucked it dry and ended up falling asleep despite the action-packed show she was watching.

“Honey, I’m home!” Damien called as he walked in the door.

Violet jumped up and ran and gave him a hug. “I missed you, Baby!” She exclaims trying to give him a kiss.

“Whoa, wait a minute.” He pushes her back, looking her up and down. “What the hell is going on?”

Violet looks down and remembers what she’s wearing and turns bright red. “I… I can explain.” She stutters.

She leads her husband to the living room and explains that she enjoys acting like a baby, and that he’s the first person to find out.

“How long have you been doing this, baby?” He asked.

“Since freshman year.” She answers sheepishly before looking up at him with wide, concerned eyes. “Are you mad?”

“No, Love, I’m not mad. I’m just a little shocked.” He answered. “Why don’t you go make dinner? I need to get out of my work clothes anyway, and I need to think about this.”

With a heavily pounding heart, Violet got up and went to the kitchen. Luckily, she had already butterflied the chicken breast, and rolled the ham and cheese inside them. All that was left was to bread them and fry them. She pulled out her bowls, flour, egg, and then panko, got them all breaded and started to fry them. She couldn’t help but wonder what was going on through Damien’s head.

Meanwhile, Damien was in the shower, leaning his head against the wall and letting the water run down his back. “Adult baby,” he thought. “How the hell am I supposed to take this? I love her too much to make her stop if it’s something she really wants to do. I guess it hasn’t really affected me, but maybe I should make an effort.” He sighed, turning the water off and getting ready to go eat dinner with his wife.

They sat down at the dinner table, each with a glass of red wine, barely looking at each other. Violet reached for her glass of wine to take a sip. “Hold on, Baby.” Damien said.

Violet looked at him confused, but put the glass down. “What? I was just taking…”

“I know, but babies don’t drink wine, do they?” He asked.

“I told you, it’s not all the time!” She exclaimed in exasperation, reaching for her glass again, but Damien snatched it away before she could.

“I know, but is this really what you want? To be an adult baby?” He prodded.

“Yes, but only sometimes.” She retorted. “I told you that already.”

“Well, Sweetheart, I have an idea.” He explained. “An experiment of sorts, if you will.”

“Okay?”

“You’re to be a full-time adult baby for a month. This will mean that you have the freedom to be an adult again right before school starts so that you don’t have to show up to the meetings as a baby.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Violet screamed. “How the hell am I supposed to take care of this house while you’re at work if I have to be a baby 24/7?”

“Calm down! I called a friend of mine, her teenage sister was an adult baby for a long time and she took care of her throughout it. She’s going to come by and take care of you while I’m at work. She dropped off a crib, foldable high chair, a play pen, more baby clothes, and some toys for you while you were cooking dinner. She even brought some cloth diapers so that we don’t have to keep buying disposable ones. Starting tomorrow she’s going to come by every day, she’ll take care of the cleaning, you will not be allowed to use the bathroom, and she’ll take care of running errands. You just have to be a good baby girl while I’m at work, okay?”

Violet started to whimper in her chair, “But I never wanted to be a 24/7 baby!” She cried.

Damien went over to the couch and found her pacifier, giving it to her. “I know, Baby Girl, but it’s going to be okay.” He picked her up and took her back to their room where all her new baby stuff was. He laid her down on the floor and started to take her onesie off.

“What are you doing?” Violet asked around the pacifier.

“You’ve been wet since I got home, Sweetie.” He answered. “I’m changing your dirty diaper.”

“But I can do it myself.” She protested, trying to push him away.

“Violet! Babies can’t change themselves, let daddy do it for you.” He said, pulling her onesie up over her diaper. He grabbed the wipes that he found in her nightstand and cleaned her up before applying a heavy amount of baby powder. “Now, Baby Girl, do you want my little ponies or tinker bell?” He asked holding up two cloth diapers.

She pointed at the My Little Ponies diaper, smiling for the first time since she heard what her lifestyle would be for the next month. “My Little Ponies it is.” Damien smiled back, sliding the diaper under her bum. He snapped it on tight and snapped her onesie back in place.

“Daddy?” Violet asked, trying out the word for the first time since she was in elementary school herself.

“What, Sweetie?” He asked, sweetly.

“I didn’t get to finish my dinner.” She whimpered. “I hungry.”

“Okay, Vi, we’ll go back and finish dinner in a minute. Daddy’s got to grab your high chair first.”

Violet nodded, and watched her daddy walk out of the room. She looked around at all the new baby toys she had and her eyes lit up when she saw a sesame street saxophone. She crawled over and spit her pacifier out, sitting back on her bum she grabbed it and put it in her mouth. She started pressing all the character buttons. The Oscar button made a cymbal sound like he was hitting to lids together, Elmo’s was his laugh, Cookie Monster’s asked where the cookies were, and Bert and Ernie sang. She was still playing with it and giggling when Damien came back to get her.

“Does Baby Vi like her new toys?” Damien asked, picking her up and spinning her around.

Violet nodded and giggled as her daddy took her out to the kitchen. She smiled even bigger when she saw her new high chair: it was pink with Disney princesses on the back and the table was white. She started to reach for it, almost falling out of Damien’s arms. “Hold on, Princess.” He cooed. “Daddy needs to take the table off of it so he can put you in right.”

Somehow he managed to take it off with one hand. He set his new baby girl down and strapped her in tight before putting the table back on it. He put a Velcro Elmo bib around her neck before giving her a pink camo paper plate with her chicken cordon bleu cut up in tiny pieces on it. As soon as it was set in front of her, Violet started grabbing pieces in her fist and shoving them in her mouth just like a real baby.

“I guess it’s a good thing I put that bib on you.” Damien thought with a chuckle. “Does baby girl want some juice?” He asked her, sweetly.

“Uh huh! Orange juice please!” She exclaimed excitedly.

Damien grabbed her bottle and went over to the fridge, pouring her some fresh orange juice. “Maybe this won’t be so bad.” He thought, “Good practice for when we decide to have kids.”

He set her juice in front of her and she grabbed it with both hands and started sucking it down. It was about half-way gone when she remembered she still had more food, so she set it down in the cup holder on the tray and started shoving more food in her mouth, now covered in hollandaise sauce and a little dribble of orange juice. Not long after, she started to whimper.

“What is it, Baby?” Damien asked, coming over to check on her.

She continued crying, rubbing at her eyes. Crying turned into sobbing as Damien wiped her face off with a warm rag and took her bib off. He took the tray off and unbuckled her before checking her diaper. She wasn’t wet, she obviously wasn’t hungry. “Is baby girl tired?” He cooed.

Violet couldn’t answer through her sobs, but he assumed that was the case, though he was slightly shocked at how easily she adjusted to being a baby. He picked her up and carried her back to the room where he quickly found her pacifier and stuck it in her mouth. While her sobbing started to slow down, he found her a cute Tigger sleeper and laid her on the floor once again to put it on her. Once she was snug in her sleeper he picked her up and laid her down in her crib, handing her the white teddy bear he had given her for Valentine’s day the first year they were together and putting the horse blanket over her that her cousin had gotten her the same year. She’s slept with both every night since, and he figured that Baby Violet would probably be even more attached than grown up Violet. He put a lullaby CD on and decided that he would go have a glass of wine and watch some TV himself before turning in.

One show turned into two turned into three. It was around one o’clock in the morning when he heard Violet start bawling from their room. “I’m coming, Baby Girl!” He called, running in to check on her. “It’s okay, Sweetheart, Daddy’s got you.” He cooed, picking her up out of her crib. He checked her diaper, she was soaked, luckily not through her sleeper, though. He turned on the lamp and laid her down on the floor again, pulling out the wipes and baby powder. This time he didn’t give her the option of which diaper she wanted. He stuck her pacifier in her mouth to calm her down and changed her into the Tinker Bell diaper. He laid her back in her crib, hoping that was all she needed, but she spit out her pacifier and started crying again. “What is it, Baby Girl?” He asked, trying not to sound frustrated. “Does Vi want her baba?”

Hearing no reply other than more bawling, he went out to make her a bottle of warm milk. Remembering that his friend brought more bottles he grabbed an Elmo one and microwaved it until it was just warm enough. He went back and gave it to her, as soon as she had the bottle in her mouth she stopped crying. This time, he decided he should probably get to sleep too if he wanted to make it to work on time the next morning. He turned off the lamp, put on a different lullaby CD and they both fell fast asleep.

Last edited: