Baby Talk

How do you talk when being an AB/Little?

• Talk? I just babble and point at things!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Say a few words or short phrases, lots of cute mistakes

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Speak in short sentences, still lots of cute mistakes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Decent vocabulary, but still don't talk like a Big

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Adult vocabulary. Speak in your normal voice

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Whilst some AB things like plushies, pacis and blankies seem to be almost unanimously popular, baby talk seems to divide ABs/Littles, not just into age ranges, but whether they even enjoy it at all. So I thought it might be fun to discover what types of baby talk others enjoy, if they even like it at all.

I went with 'say a few words or short phrases...'. Can vary a bit, as sometimes I like to be slightly more advanced, and other times I do like nonsensical babbling, but more often than not, I like to talk in little phrases like 'car fast' and 'teddy feel nice'.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I say few words or short phrases but I do tend to point at things and use hand gestures often, like holding my arms out for a hug or holding my hands out if they are dirty.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
If I talked so little, I don't think anyone would understand me trying to say Thank you while saying "fank you" without mixing it up with "F*** you"

I'll take adult language for $200

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
If I talked so little, I don't think anyone would understand me trying to say Thank you while saying "fank you" without mixing it up with "F*** you"

I'll take adult language for $200

Well, I meant in 'little space' where you're alone, or with someone who knows your AB side, not in adult situations. I don't think my job would last long if I went into meetings and said 'Man wear tie', 'Want nap-nap' and 'Where my doudou?'. :D

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I tend to kinda "slip back" but as my parents are always quick to remind me, I always had difficulty talking with kids when I was little because my vocabulary was so advanced. Apparently I'd talk to the parents at the McDonalds playplace more than the kids...

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I don't think my job would last long if I went into meetings and said 'Man wear tie', 'Want nap-nap' and 'Where my doudou?'. :D

I've been in several meetings where the discussions didn't seem to be much more than that! :laugh:

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, I don't have anyone to speak in babytalk around, but I imagine if I did, I would probably use a mix of short sentences along with cooing, whimpering, and of course crying to express myself.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've been in several meetings where the discussions didn't seem to be much more than that! :laugh:

ROFL

As for OP

I am kind of torn I'd like to do baby talk, but I'm normally to embarrassed to, even when there are times where it's encouraged in voice chat.
As far as real life, I don't know any other AB's in real life so will cross that bridge when I come to it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll talk baby talk when I first wake up in the morning. That's when I regressing big time. After that, I become a boring adult. Damn!

tickles51

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
It depends on my age. When I regress to an infant state of mind, I have a barely audible "goo" and I whimper a bit when something frustrates me (like my bottle dropping out of my mouth). When I regress to a toddler state of mind, "mama, baba" is my only baby "sentence". Actually, it's a pretty strong trigger because it helps me maintain my toddler state of mind. Otherwise, I don't baby talk as a toddler.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I despise baby talk. So If I were ever caring for a little they would have to speak like a normal human being.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I don't really regress, but if I did, I'd probably take the babble-and-point approach, if only because I'd feel too silly trying to feign babyish mispronunciations.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Depends on my mood; sometimes I do some babyish mispronunciations, but most of the time I fall under the "Decent vocabulary, but still don't talk like a Big" category.

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I usually speak short sentences with mistakes like a 3 year old would like, "I goed to the potty." or "I drop my bottle." I also mispronounce words like, "thank you" (tank you), "rock" (wok), etc.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
She's little to me :D

I feel really weird for commenting this but I just can't not say it:

I just had this mental image of a Snivy pretending to be little around an 11 month old. . . lol.

-----------

Also on topic: I prefer talking with lots of cute mistakes but more older, like, 5-8 year old talk if that makes sense. Still filled with adorable mistakes, but capable of normal conversation.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I feel really weird for commenting this but I just can't not say it:

I just had this mental image of a Snivy pretending to be little around an 11 month old. . . lol.

-----------

Also on topic: I prefer talking with lots of cute mistakes but more older, like, 5-8 year old talk if that makes sense. Still filled with adorable mistakes, but capable of normal conversation.

The way to go :p I have to. You sometimes have to act stupid around babies...

...wait? Were you talking about the actual pokemon? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.