• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Baby steps

DPLuvAB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker here for a long time, but too shy to introduce myself. Taking a baby step with this intro and going to try being more active in this wonderful community. Here's a little about me to get the ball rolling.

I have a wonderful girlfriend who I told about my abdl side a little over a year ago. She's still not totally comfortable with it, but she loves and accepts me and we're working through the rest. Together we have a bunch of dogs, breed rabbits, and have a large saltwater fish tank system.

I'm an avid reader of fantasy, (lots of game lit and Indy authors), and snuggling with my dogs while reading a good book is my happy place. I love to cook, especially slow cooking with sous vide or my smokers. I also ride my motorcycle when I need to get out of the house and unwind.

I finally decided to write this up because the community here has helped me a lot with better understanding myself, opening up to my girlfriend, and feeling less alone with this strange, poofy, diaper kink I've always had. Like so many I've been dealing with some depression after the last few years and I think taking a few steps here to be more active may help me in the rest of my life too.

Thanks for reading and hello!

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, Lumos and Mickey

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊😁

Reactions: DPLuvAB

nappywearingicman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DPLuvAB said:
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker here for a long time, but too shy to introduce myself. Taking a baby step with this intro and going to try being more active in this wonderful community. Here's a little about me to get the ball rolling.

I have a wonderful girlfriend who I told about my abdl side a little over a year ago. She's still not totally comfortable with it, but she loves and accepts me and we're working through the rest. Together we have a bunch of dogs, breed rabbits, and have a large saltwater fish tank system.

I'm an avid reader of fantasy, (lots of game lit and Indy authors), and snuggling with my dogs while reading a good book is my happy place. I love to cook, especially slow cooking with sous vide or my smokers. I also ride my motorcycle when I need to get out of the house and unwind.

I finally decided to write this up because the community here has helped me a lot with better understanding myself, opening up to my girlfriend, and feeling less alone with this strange, poofy, diaper kink I've always had. Like so many I've been dealing with some depression after the last few years and I think taking a few steps here to be more active may help me in the rest of my life too.

Thanks for reading and hello!
Hi @DPLuvAB 👋 glad you've introduced yourself 😀

I'd definitely be interested to know more about your marine set up. I have a 90 gallon with a some LPS and easy SPS and then a hand full of fish, regal, vampire, foxface, anthias, mandarin dragonet and a few others. Been up and running for about 30 months now.

I hope you continue to be successful working through everything with your girlfriend. It's still early days for me as well, as you know, but I think what's helped my wife understand was me explaining the stress relieving, comfort element and how deeply entrenched that is to me.

I've felt so incredibly chilled and destressed the following days after she's enabled me to wear. There's no feeling quite like it is there!? 😌

Last edited:

DPLuvAB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Thank you everyone for the kind welcome!

@ItsTimmyTime, that sounds like a nice setup and not too different from my main display actually. I've got a starfire 90 as my main display. Mostly zoas, mushrooms, and some LPS with a few SPS scattered in. That display drains through the wall into a 150g stock tank in my garage I use as a growout/lookdown tank. Filtration comes off the stock tank and drains back to the stock tank. I'm not very fish heavy right now, between both I've got a couple ancient clowns, coral beauty angel, magnificent foxface, royal grama, and a really old pajama cardinal I'm amazed is still going. Had this setup going for about 6 years, but the system has been up in different forms for about 14 years now. Really need to do another big overhaul here soon as things have gone downhill in the last 2 years with life, but with how old everything is it's on fairly stable autopilot even if it's not as pretty as it used to be.

Your thread about telling your wife was a big factor in me making my first post. I learned a lot from the discussion there and even through I had already told my girlfriend, the ideas and sharing in your thread has helped me in how I frame things and continue communications. Initially things were don't ask don't tell. I could wear around her but she didn't want to discuss anything deeply or see it for the most part. Over time we've talked about it a bit more and it's actually helped us talk about a lot of other things in our life more in depth. Even though she's still not comfortable interacting with my diapers, she doesn't mind me wearing, keeping them in the closet, or even snuggling while I wear now. Being able to wear when I want as a stress relief and having her know so I don't have to hide has been such a weight lifted. Definitely no feeling quite like it!

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy