Baby sleepsack/pyjamas with feet

Trel said:
Does anyone know if these measurements are foot to head or foot to neck?

In the ASweetBaby store, I assume "reference height" means the height of the wearer, so foot to head. I think this is right because their top height of 185 cm is the same as the top height in the Chubei store.

In the Chubei store, you select the size based on the length of the item, so presumably foot to neck, but they have a size chart showing how this translates to the height of the wearer:

Chubei Size Table.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zebben and KnappFlannel
WillFord384 said:
In the ASweetBaby store, I assume "reference height" means the height of the wearer, so foot to head. I think this is right because their top height of 185 cm is the same as the top height in the Chubei store.

In the Chubei store, you select the size based on the length of the item, so presumably foot to neck, but they have a size chart showing how this translates to the height of the wearer:

View attachment 64648
@WillFord384, Thank you for tracking this down (y).

@Trel This sizing system referencing height for child / youth clothing is the standard designation globally...except here in the US. If your other measurements are within the 50-65 percentile for the corresponding height, it's a pretty safe bet any article clothing made correctly will fit you well.

Sleepsuits are a little bit of special case because their bulk requires a lot of wear ease so the wearer can still somewhat comfortably move around inside.

*Note* for new overseas buyers about sizing abroad:

If you're shopping for other types of pajamas or clothing made in China, you generally should not use the European sizing/measurement guides even though they may follow the same or similar size categories ( sz / gr. 150, 164, 170, 175, etc.).

Unless a company is contracting production from outside China or the garments are specifically being made for EU / US markets it's safe to assume a Chinese informed measurement standard is being used, as opposed to EU / UK measurements.

Every factory is going to have it's own size guidelines, but these two charts should give a basic idea about height-based sizing assumptions for boys in China vs. Europe and are calculated averages of actual measurement data taken for companies.

2019 European Boys Sizing 01.jpg

2019 China Boys Sizing 02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zebben and WillFord384
I will add that the Chubei Store are able to customize them to the required size. I trust this store and I have ordered more in size 6XL and one in 5XL. I will keep you up to date. ☺️

• Love
Reactions: KnappFlannel
Zebben said:
I will add that the Chubei Store are able to customize them to the required size. I trust this store and I have ordered more in size 6XL and one in 5XL. I will keep you up to date. ☺️
Good sellers are worth their weight in gold!

LstNwf said:
Always wondered how AliExpress worked. Is it like Wish? Thought I saw someone say somewhere on the web that this site was more for wholesalers to order things in bulk.

Stuff from Wish always ends up getting 'lost' before finding its way to me and I just end up getting a refund. Always saw the weird things I'd like to try on there but don't want to bother if it's just gonna go missing.
You’re thinking of alibaba. AliExpress is more like the Chinese Amazon store or like Lazada. You do have to wait longer for shipping and there can be some delays at customs but if you don’t receive your product within like a month or two they refund your purchase. There can also be import fees that are due on some items where your check out price is updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zebben, LstNwf and WillFord384
Zebben said:
So I found these on aliexpress and I just had to share. It is a sleepsack/sleeper/pajamas and the 6XL can fit a person up to 185 cm or around 6 feet!

Got them today and I am around 175 cm tall or 5'9. One of the best items I have got from aliexpress... I was amazed! Search for Chubei Store. I got the blue one 😀👍🏻View attachment 64235
I’ve just received one of the lighter one that’s like a short sleeve and shorts that zips between the legs. It’s so comfy and was also one of the cheaper versions just to try out before ordering more. They have so many variations that I want to collect them all!

Reactions: Zebben
I am still waiting for my order, a couple of "medium padded" for room temp. around 23°c and one in size 5XL (winter warm), just to see how I fit in them. I have had to keep the inside temperature low because the winter warm is, well winter warm 🙂 Great quality and cute ☺️

daddyb said:
You’re thinking of alibaba. AliExpress is more like the Chinese Amazon store or like Lazada. You do have to wait longer for shipping and there can be some delays at customs but if you don’t receive your product within like a month or two they refund your purchase. There can also be import fees that are due on some items where your check out price is updated.
It is not fast but pretty much as reliable as amazon.

Back