Baby Products

My posters do it for me, my bedroom walls are pink and I have fairy, Disney princess and rainbow posters on my wall, plus a picture that I coloured in stuck to my wardrobe door

They’re new, I’ve got a child’s bedsheet set that I had since I was a child and another 2 which is one with butterflies on and one with a Winnie the Pooh theme in duck egg blue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    647.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 2
One of my biggest is inflatable pool floaties. They make lots in adult sizes now, and to me there's not much more that says "Little" -- they're bright colors, they're soft and safe and bouncy; they say "you're too little to swim by yourself without these super childish accessories".

But then, I know I'm biased towards them! :p

MailCat581 said:
Someone already mentioned bedding. My bed is decked out with Paw Patrol bedding right now. I'm hoping to find some PJ Masks, Bluey (maybe soon when available), and Sesame Street (maybe Elmo) bedding for my bed. But also I might get Transformers, Power Rangers, Sonic The Hedgehog, or G.I. Joe bedding. I sleep on a full size bed.
blueyy 😍 imma be the first in line for that 😂

BundleOfJoy said:
Oh and I’ve also got this toy!
What is this????
I GOTTA GET ONE PLEEEAAASSSEE!
My baby self is going potty (pun intended) for this!!!
Got teethers, got cuddlies, got rattles, got blocks, got trucks dumpers and cranes, got play mat, NEED THIS!!!!!🥴🤪🥴🥰🤪🥴🥰

Back