Baby powder?

Ghg789987

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I've been using this Brazilian Bare powder for a while. It smells great and works pretty well. What are yalls favorites? I'd like to try something new, as I'm getting pretty low.

I use baby powder at night when I go to bed. I don't use it during the day.

WABX said:
Right. I find it comfy all the time. even when I'm not wearing. I don't mind spending extra on premium, if you guys know of a great brand.

Ghg789987 said:
I've been using this Brazilian Bare powder for a while. It smells great and works pretty well. What are yalls favorites? I'd like to try something new, as I'm getting pretty low.
Johnson & Johnson most definitely. I've always loved the smell of their baby powder more than any other brand.

Reactions: neophyte, Jim100, Nzdiaperboy and 1 other person
WABX said:
I use baby powder every time I pin on a fresh clean diaper.

Reactions: chuck and Jim100
littledub1955 said:
I use baby powder every time I pin on a fresh clean diaper.
I've just dusted my self with the J&J bedtime baby powder

Reactions: littledub1955 and hanzertas
At night I use lavender scented baby powder and during the day I use normal baby powder. I don't use it all the time. When I wear cloth backed diapers, I use lots of diaper rash cream and then a heavy coating of baby powder so the cream doesn't stick to the diaper.

I always use J&J baby powder. My fiancee prefers their original scented because it reminds her of when she diapered her daughter and it reminds me of when my mom diapered me as a teen bedwetter.

Reactions: littledub1955
parcelboy2 said:
I've just dusted my self with the J&J bedtime baby powder
That's what I use. Smells real nice, don't it?

Reactions: Jim100
I'm another that loves the J&J Baby Powder. I have used it since I was born so it doesn't specifically denote 'baby' to me but the smell is great.

littledub1955 said:
That's what I use. Smells real nice, don't it?
Yep , and makes you sleepy

Everytime I put on a diaper, I use baby powder J&J. 😌

Reactions: Howl and Jim100
J&J although their new powders smell differently than their original. Not as good but the closest I have found to the original.

J&J is the one I like but I still like the original J&J. I use baby powder both at nite and during the day. I’d rather smell like baby powder than stink of some of the other deodorants.

I like the scent in the kroger brand ones. Johnson and Johnson are nice, but I usually go through a lot of powder due to being almost 24/7, so try a lot of the store brands. J & J had a magnolia scent that was amazing, wish they still did it, was my favorite.

J&J original puts me into little space real fast. I use it every time I change.

J&J "talc with fragrance", by the case!

(I don't care for their Aloe, and only use the cornstarch in ares that are prone to over-drying)

J&J talc, every time, no questions

Back