Baby powder with diapers?

babyelena

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Just curious what people prefer and why. Do you use baby powder?

I love baby powder with my dip it makes a good difference in my comfort. It feels and smells nice. Really wanna get the lavender baby powder. I also use baby lotion. Best feeling ever getting out of the shower using lotion and a fresh change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use baby powder with every diaper change it helps with chafing and it smells great

I use baby powder whenever I change, (cornstarch based not Talc) because it absorbs the leftover moisture and prevents the diaper from sticking to my skin. Lavender is my favorite scent as it is really calming. but most of the time it is just normal powder.

A diaper change and no baby powder and I feel something is missing.
Love to apply it, the look and feel of it. The scent!! I love it!!!

Baby powder is a must for me.

I don't usually but definitely love the smell of baby powder, the lavender powder is really nice.

I've been using J&J cornstarch with lavender for over 6 years and no rashes with every change.

I'd say most ABs and DLs use baby powder. I certainly do :D

I primarily use corn starch based baby powders as well, sometimes it's plain, sometimes it's lavender. I use it for both comfort and regression factor. Baby powder reduces chances of rash and chafing and it aids in absorbing excess moisture and sweat, it also keeps your diaper feeling fresh and smelling great.

Also, powdering up before I tape up = insta-regression :)

Sometimes I'll even poof tiny clouds of baby powder around my bed before I regress, it really gets my room smelling like a nursery and it helps me regress that much more :)

I've never used baby powder before and I've been an active DL since 2013. So cornstarch based is the best way to go?

I only use it because of the scent, j&j original

Cornstarch not talc.

I love the smell of scented talc. And most of my skin around my diaper needs it to stay breathing properly and not get pimples or start to sweat a lot. Though inside my legs it can dry out my skin too much and create the opposite problem. But that's just the skin I ended up with, living on a bit of a knife-edge between too damp and too dry :(

I usually use Gold Bond, it doesn't have the same smell, but it does work to take care of excessive moisture, that and diaper cream so wearing for long periods doesn't feel too wet or itchy or anything.

I always use J&J powder at each change. I use talc in the winter, and corn starch in the summer. Keeps me from getting a rash and prevents chafing.

I use J&J Baby Powder (Talc) all the time for when I wear panties, male underwear or diapers.

Antientmariner said:
I've never used baby powder before and I've been an active DL since 2013. So cornstarch based is the best way to go?

IMO cornstarch is best. Just don’t use too much or it goes like cement and impedes he absorption.

a light dusting on the back of the open padding works for me but I understand some peeps use a powder brush to brush onto themselves.

This pup love's its powder! Especially when the wet powder smell hits - that gets this pup excited! Not corn starch, old fashioned j&j talc.

I have slightly scented baby powder a well as it helps keep the smell reduced in every diaper change

Poofybutt said:
I'd say most ABs and DLs use baby powder. I certainly do :D

I primarily use corn starch based baby powders as well, sometimes it's plain, sometimes it's lavender. I use it for both comfort and regression factor. Baby powder reduces chances of rash and chafing and it aids in absorbing excess moisture and sweat, it also keeps your diaper feeling fresh and smelling great.

Also, powdering up before I tape up = insta-regression :)

Sometimes I'll even poof tiny clouds of baby powder around my bed before I regress, it really gets my room smelling like a nursery and it helps me regress that much more :)

Awwww that’s so precious [emoji3526] I also do the clouds but I didn’t even think to do it on my bed etc that sounds lovely [emoji175]

BabyTyrant said:
I usually use Gold Bond, it doesn't have the same smell, but it does work to take care of excessive moisture, that and diaper cream so wearing for long periods doesn't feel too wet or itchy or anything.

Interesting that you mention that I know some gold bonds have a cooling addition too. I wonder what that would be like I just might try it.

good if you can incorporate it like any baby product.

Back