Baby Powder smell wont' go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I use baby powder almost every time I diaper up. I've been wearing quite frequently recently b/c I now have my own room at school. Everything is good and all, but the smell of the powder tends to get on everything! If i sit on the chair for too long, the chair will smell. If I go to sleep diapered, my sheets will reek of powder.

Idk, I guess its not the end of the world but I don't want friends to catch on when they come over to visit. I have tried aerosol spays and stuff which work temporarily, but after awhile the baby powder smell always seems to come back.:rolleyes:

E

Error404

I use baby powder almost every time I diaper up. I've been wearing quite frequently recently b/c I now have my own room at school. Everything is good and all, but the smell of the powder tends to get on everything! If i sit on the chair for too long, the chair will smell. If I go to sleep diapered, my sheets will reek of powder.

Idk, I guess its not the end of the world but I don't want friends to catch on when they come over to visit. I have tried aerosol spays and stuff which work temporarily, but after awhile the baby powder smell always seems to come back.:rolleyes:
Simple excuse. You've been sweating alot recently and it stops you from getting a bad rash in places you REALLY don't want it.

F

FullMetal

I know guys who use babypowder when they work out for their hands and for sweating. If that doesn't work for you, use axe...that shit gets rid of any smell :) How often do you get diaper and how often are friends over?

FullMetal

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I know guys who use babypowder when they work out for their hands and for sweating. If that doesn't work for you, use axe...that shit gets rid of any smell :) How often do you get diaper and how often are friends over?

FullMetal
Friends are not over too often, I dont like when people come to my dorm, lol. Might be because I'm paranoid of the 'baby' smell...(or maybe its the adult sized diapers and onesies underneath my bed:D)

as far as wearing..... usually 3 or 4 days a week.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Use the excuse that you use it for your shoes or hands for working out like FullMetal said. Definitely an easy excuse. Plus, it's not like it's a BAD smell that you have to get rid of. Most people probably won't even say anything.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Friends are not over too often, I dont like when people come to my dorm... because I'm paranoid of the 'baby' smell...
That's no good. you should hide them better. Don't alienate yourself for the sake of your stuff, just hide it away. Also, uh, if you're not moving around all that much I don't think there's much need for powder so you could just stop using it.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I buy baby powder for my hands when I play pool. It's cheaper than the talc that is sold for playing pool. Easy excuse.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
People use baby powder for all kinds of things. Some people put it on the soles of their feet, some people put it under their arms, some people sprinkle it in their shoes or anywhere they might sweat a lot. I doubt anyone would suspect anything, and there are plenty of legitimate excuses if they asked.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Because baby power is a powder, it will spread through the air and on to everything. I use Johnson's baby lotion and I really like it. It offers very good protection, has a nice baby smell, but the smell stays on the user and not everything else. The only thing I wear that picks it up are the sweats that I sleep in, and it's very slight.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
on another note.... there are a number of my friends that are women who do use baby powder as a sort of deodorant too....

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You'll find baby powder in the Health and Beauty section of most stores. People (both men and women) use Johnson's Baby Powder after bath or shower (Johnson & Johnson have even marketed it for that purpose). Keep it on your bookshelf or where ever you keep your razor, deodorant and tooth brush - no one will give it a second thought. Keep your other baby paraphernalia under lock and key.

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I buy baby powder for my hands when I play pool. It's cheaper than the talc that is sold for playing pool. Easy excuse.
Isn't baby powder talc powder. :p

Also they got unscented baby power.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
...(or maybe its the adult sized diapers and onesies underneath my bed:D)

as far as wearing..... usually 3 or 4 days a week.
haha, thats exactly where mine are...in the box from xp medical. They are just chillaxing down there

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Have an excuse on hand and just act as if it is normal. As long as something is plausible and someone acts as if it is normal than no one will suspect anything. My Mum uses talcum powder (unscented baby powder) to keep her skin soft, or at least she used to. Try not to worry about it and no one else will. You have already been given loads of perfectly reasonable excuses you can use.

Hide the other stuff away as well as you can. You really shouldn't let this get in the way of your adult life. You are an adult first. If this is getting in the way of you adult life you either need to cut back or hide stuff more effectively so that you are comfortable having people around.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Tell them you have a problem with ants in your room.
Ants hate talc, and you use the scented stuff so that the ants get conditioned to fear babies, which is good news for everybody.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
You really shouldn't let this get in the way of your adult life. You are an adult first. If this is getting in the way of you adult life you either need to cut back or hide stuff more effectively so that you are comfortable having people around.
Trust me, this is definitely NOT interfering wit my 'adult' life. Just something I do at night before I'm going to bed or when I'm relaxing in my room by myself doing homework.

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Does your dorm have windows that open? I keep my windows open so the room can air out and the smell is gone in about a hour. But i guess it also depends where you live as well, since it don't get very cold here so i can keep windows open.

Status
Not open for further replies.