Baby-Pants Onesie Sizing Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38652

I have a question regarding Baby-Pants sizing. This is my first purchase of any snap crotch onesie/bodysuit and I want to make sure I get a good one! I've read a lot of different comments and reviews saying you should go a size down than what is advertised by Baby-Pants. According to their measurements I should get a size small, but am thinking about getting size extra small based on the comments. Has anyone had any experience with them or have any advice for me?

Additionally, if anyone has suggestions of other places I should try instead, feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

P

PyjamaBaby

I'm normally a medium but the babypants one was a little bigger (esp longer as I am not so tall), however in the first wash and dry it shrunk to a very nice size.

Babykins do my favourite ones and they have metal snaps instead of plastic

D

Deleted member 38652

I'm normally a medium but the babypants one was a little bigger (esp longer as I am not so tall), however in the first wash and dry it shrunk to a very nice size.

Babykins do my favourite ones and they have metal snaps instead of plastic

Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely look into babykins, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have 300 Babykins onesie and they all work great,I highly recommend all of Jenny's work in whatever sale you chose, she also makes them custom to your measurements and for very little money will just about do any custom things you want.

Infinitas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I have 300 Babykins onesie and they all work great,I highly recommend all of Jenny's work in whatever sale you chose, she also makes them custom to your measurements and for very little money will just about do any custom things you want.

custom onesies on babykins?

diapernh

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I wish some of the onsie makers made printed and non-printed LONG SLEEVE onsies. Also if Baby Pants made their 4XL just a tad bigger around the chest, but not longer in the length.

D

Deleted member 38652

I wish some of the onsie makers made printed and non-printed LONG SLEEVE onsies. Also if Baby Pants made their 4XL just a tad bigger around the chest, but not longer in the length.

Try eBay...I've seen some on there! Just do a search for abdl onesie.

winnerchickendinner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I would say resist the urge to get a really small one, if you pull the crotch too tight repeatedly the snaps can pop out, it's not really hard to fix, but it will probably reduce the useful life of the product.

Moonshot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I like the Babykins oneies myself. I have a few including a adult golf shirt oneies. It is nice to appear to be an adult on the outside but little on the inside.

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yeah nobody knows the business end of that shirt is snapped at the crotch not the part they see.

D

Deleted member 38652

Thanks, everyone for the suggestions! I went with a baby-pants onesie in the end (I couldn't resist the dinosaur print!) and I love it! For those suggesting babykins, I'll definitely be ordering my next one from them. :)

Cole

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd love to get a Baby Pants onesie, but the wife is only "tolerant" of my diapers, she'd probably not speak to me for a month if I went that far. But, who knows, she might be OK if I take care of her in more special ways.

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Funny that people say that. I found I had to go up sizes. Unless they have changed them since I had them. But I found that their onesies tend to be narrow and long. However when they are washed they shrink. Maybe it is the fact that I am a girl and so our body shape is different than guys but I still found that they ran small in the width and pretty long in length. I had to go up two sizes from what I would normally wear I was pretty sure the first time I wore it(before washing) that I had gotten the wrong size. Once I washed it the fit was perfect! I lost that shirt some how when I moved but I can not wait till I get another one because I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.