Baby-pants com bad customer service

steveg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
FYI if you order from Baby-pants, don't count on being able to exchange or return the items if you buy the wrong sizes. I have sent 2 messages through the website with zero response at all. Just be warned, I love the onesies just wish I had ordered the correct diaper covers

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It’s been my experience that Baby-Pants.com has a lousy website, but excellent products and reasonable prices (my purchases have been limited to PEVA plastic pants so far).

Reactions: Billybatts

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
steveg said:
FYI if you order from Baby-pants, don't count on being able to exchange or return the items if you buy the wrong sizes. I have sent 2 messages through the website with zero response at all. Just be warned, I love the onesies just wish I had ordered the correct diaper covers
Are they located in the US?

steveg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I haven't messaged them for many many years but last time I ordered about a year ago it came. I think many specialty stores you can't really return a product after it is sent, I mean are they supposed to wash it and resale it. I don't really want a used product sent to me when I purchase. I've gotten used products several times and it bugs me. But not responding to you is pretty bad move for them regardless.

bbMe

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Few "specialty" store allow returns after you try something on. They have been quick to respond to my inquiries.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
She hasn't logged in for a while, but @Mommy (the owner of Baby-Pants) is a member here. Baby-pants.com has had issues for a long time. I don't know if it's being actively maintained. I get the feeling that priority is being given to the Amazon and eBay stores, and for anybody thinking of ordering, I'd suggest using one of those instead. The last time I tried checking out on baby-pants.com, I was unable to complete the process because some of the buttons were broken and had no effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke and diaperbobby

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Cottontail said:
She hasn't logged in for a while, but @Mommy (the owner of Baby-Pants) is a member here. Baby-pants.com has had issues for a long time. I don't know if it's being actively maintained. I get the feeling that priority is being given to the Amazon and eBay stores, and for anybody thinking of ordering, I'd suggest using one of those instead. The last time I tried checking out on baby-pants.com, I was unable to complete the process because some of the buttons were broken and had no effect.
I've purchased a good number of Baby-Pants items, but also switched over to the eBay store several years back. Anything I have ordered on eBay has come timely and the orders have been correct each time. I agree that Amazon or eBay is the better option here.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So the first time I bought from Babypants the onesie was to big. I I didn't try to return it. They Make really good stuff. You should always go smaller than your actual size and it should fit.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It maybe because of the heath issues ?
Many places don't have returns because of that !
Just guessing that all ??

steveg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Never opening the packages still doesn't excuse them for not responding to customers with questions

Reactions: bbMe and Cottontail

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
diaperbobby said:
I've purchased a good number of Baby-Pants items, but also switched over to the eBay store several years back. Anything I have ordered on eBay has come timely and the orders have been correct each time. I agree that Amazon or eBay is the better option here.
Amazon and eBay have better (buyer) customer service protections in place and can afford to take a loss hit on unreturnable health items.
Of course you may expect to pay a tad bit more for such sales service - Amazon with better customer returns some prepaid.
Direct seller and eBay have less exposure to mass marketing of what you purchase on line - Amazon don't know who is going to find out
about your real life or fantasy merchandise.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
You could resale it on eBay just give size it fits some one will buy it