• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Baby Matts Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have tried to get on Baby Matts site over the last few days but it is down? I have been a member there for two years and will miss it if it is gone.:sad:

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have never heard of it in my life. Give me the url, I couldnt find it. I searched babymatt.com with yahoo search, I found nothing.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i havent hear of it either, i would give it a few more days tho. is it updated frequently?

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
double D, I too always liked matt's page. Those pics he has are just so cute

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I googled "Baby Matt" and I imagine it's the first link that comes up. It's a blank index page for me. The directory.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have been trying for the last few days, and I get nothing at all, I have been a member there for many years, I asked at ABY but no one answered.

It's like it just disaperared.....I just tried it with IE and there still nothing there.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That must be the only page I put in my login and get the same message as when I try to go directly to the site, I miss the site I have a few ongoing conversations there.

They are back now, it's a nice site it any of you guys would like to join, but I do think it is an over 18 site.

Last edited:

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Great news the site is back up. I got some messages from there this morning and just checked there too. There was a message stating that they had some server problems. So for the membership here at this site feel free to check it out!:smile::smile::smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.