Baby Items in PIKMIN 4

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, PIKMIN is/always has been/always will be my favorite Nintendo franchise! (Yes beating out Mario, as I like Sonic waaaay more, but that's a whole other thing) I have been having an absolute blast with PIKMIN 4 and wanted to share some Treasures I found with my PIKMIN last night as they made the ABDL in me very happy! 😊 First I found a Rattle (a Japanese style one I think considering Nintendo is a Japanese company) dubbed the "Shake a Smile" and Baby Bottle Nipple dubbed the "Maternal Sculpture" and the icing on the cake...A PACIFIER!!! Dubbed the "False Lollipop" finding all this stuff got me hoping we would find a Diaper! (Clean one obviously) but I looked it up, and sadly there is no Diaper Treasure. That'd probably be asking waaaaay too much from Nintendo. Regardless the 3 Baby items I did find and that exist in the game provided a bit of ABDL fuel for me, and I'm hoping it did for other ABDL gamers who played this game too. So, ADISC community have you played PIKMIN 4 yet? If so, what was your reaction upon finding these items? If you haven't played it yet, not sure why you clicked on this post because you just got some spoilers LOL Jokes aside let me know all your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Shake-a-Smile_P4_icon~2.png200px-Maternal_sculpture_p4~2.pngScreenshot_20230808-224220-455.png

Last edited:
Presumably these could be just inclusions under the assumption that the player babysits a bunch of tiny beings. Or a visual gag, but who’s to say.

• Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa
NinjaWeirdoPart3 said:
Presumably these could be just inclusions under the assumption that the player babysits a bunch of tiny beings. Or a visual gag, but who’s to say.
LOL the PIKMIN are kinda like a bunch of children with the astronauts being their babysitters/parental figures, that's so true. I've always thought of PIKMIN that way too. Some people also think of it aa the Astronauts being Generals raising up Armies to fight. But actually it's because the treasures we find in PIKMIN are stuff humans left behind after their extinction. So, there's a little bit of everything (food, toys/games, clothing, toiletries, practical everyday items, and of course lots of Nintendo references) There was a Bottle nipple in PIKMIN 2, PIKMIN 4 just added the rattle and pacifier too. 😊

Back