baby formula?

babyceleste

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
i'm interested in trying it, but i'm not sure what brand is the most palatable for adults? any recommendations and how well it tastes?

Depends on your own taste buds. I drink anything I can get. Currently drinking aptimal toddler stage 3. Ready to drink. Yummy

Reactions: Traveller
Welcome to ADISC! Feel free to post an intro in the introductions forum.

I like Similac Advanced, but that's just me. I recall trying some kind of Enfamil, but I think it tasted like plastic. Those are the only 2 I remember.

Meal replacement drinks, like Ensure, Boost, and Soylent, serve as a great substitute. That's what I plan on using if I ever drink "baby" formula long-term. I even have the thought of putting the powder in a real baby formula can to make it more realistic.

I drink formula pretty regularly and I love it. A few years ago my wife tricked me by giving me a bottle of formula instead of the usual milk I had been drinking. She thought she was being funny, she put a little honey in it and told me it was almond milk, I believed her and then next time we were playing "baby time" she did it again. That weekend I had 4 bottles and Sunday night after I finished my night time bottle she started laughing and asked me if I had enjoyed my formula? I didn't believe her until she showed me the can of Similac. Then one day I was alone decided to make my own bottle of formula, not knowing she had been adding the honey. I knew it was different, but I still liked it and have been drinking it plain since.
FYI! Formula is rather expensive, I would suggest trying a premixed one shot formula before investing in a can that may go to waste.

IMGP0306sm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tobid03
thank you for the replies everyone! i know its something i may not like, but i want to experiment with finding more authenticity in my littlespace. unfortunately nursing is out of the question for me, so this is the next best thing. i'll try to find samples (?) or premade bottles to start off with, just for financial reasons, and maybe upgrade to a can. similac seems like a good contestor, so we'll see!

They have a bit of a malty taste to them in my opinion. Just get what's cheapest, they're all about the same.

Frankly, I'd rather put a frappuccino in my bottle.

I have a nice warm bottle of sma advanced formula every night before bed, I really like it and I'm sure it helps me get to sleep

You might like Soylent. It is a meal replacement for adults. It is what I imagine formula tastes like. A bit like pancake batter.

Miffy said:
You might like Soylent. It is a meal replacement for adults. It is what I imagine formula tastes like. A bit like pancake batter.
Esepecially the Green. Of, by, and for adults.

• Wow
Reactions: tobid03
I recommend just drinking Pediasure with different flavors i recommend vanilla and banana!

willnotwill said:
Especially the Green. Of, by, and for adults.
Hilarious, I suppose they filter out the bones and hair to prevent nipple clogging.

If you don't get it, check out an amazingly prescient movie from 1973 starring Charlton Heston and Edward G. Robinson (his last role).

Find it here Soylent Green

or here Soylent Green the movie

Still laughing.o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyczar
LilGweggyPup said:
Hilarious, I suppose they filter out the bones and hair to prevent nipple clogging.

If you don't get it, check out an amazingly prescient movie from 1973 starring Charlton Heston and Edward G. Robinson (his last role).

Find it here Soylent Green

or here Soylent Green the movie

Still laughing.o_O
Definitely not a baby movie though. ;)

Whatever you choose, be careful and don't drink too much of it, there's extremely high iron level in those infant and toddler formula, enough to kill an healthy adult. Its ok when consumed with moderation, its like booze, drink too much and problems can happen.

I’ve tried a few different ones but I’ve settled with Enfagrow Stage 3! Tastes very good! Just add very warm water, shake, enjoy! I get the milk flavour, there’s also vanilla.
A218A371-579C-40D6-8F7F-AA0FD2644ABD.png

Reactions: thedlguy
Give enfagrow a try! It gives good nutrition for adults and the DHA and iron content are safe for adults to consume. You can always include it in your diet without replacing any meal. Do try it out! The vanilla one is my favorite.

Reactions: neophyte
It's been a while for me. I'd like to try it again

Midday snack time :)

2BED12EE-2755-4584-9D4B-EBD5E30D67B5.jpeg

Reactions: BabyZinga
I've tried baby formula once, and it's definitely not for me. I will stick to a regular milk, looks the same in a baby bottle and I can drink a lot of it. :)

Back