Baby Formula

BabyZinga

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I really wanted to know if anyone else besides myself loves baby formula. I have been trying many types over the past few years and have settled on Enfamil’s infant neuro line as my favorite. I have even registered several accounts on their website announcing that I am expecting the arrival of a baby in order to get on their mailing lists for free coupons (if only they knew). I am actually going through a large can about every two weeks at this point. Just wondering if anyone else out there likes their formula as much as I do.

• Love
Reactions: PrincessNina94 and BabySkye75
I do as well although i have not had any in a very long time, but i used to get the big pre-mixed bottles, Similac Pro-Sensitive. I was drinking 3-5 bottles a day. I love it because it really re-enforces the baby i am ☺☺☺😊😋🍼👶🐥

Reactions: Raylynn and BabyZinga
I'm going through taste phase fof premix one to see which I like the best so far aptamil stage 3/4 are my fav. There is a brand kendamill I wanna try but they only do tubs currently. Its a British full fat formula.

Reactions: BabySkye75
I do like the formula for older babys/toddlers (1-2 years). The infant ones are often pure lactose, which I don't find that nice. Sometimes I'll add some vanilla flavouring for an extra yummy bottle!

Reactions: BabySkye75
Schwanensee said:
I do like the formula for older babys/toddlers (1-2 years). The infant ones are often pure lactose, which I don't find that nice. Sometimes I'll add some vanilla flavouring for an extra yummy bottle!
If the high lactose don’t work for you which in my case I have an intolerance try a pro sensitive formula or better yet try soy it tastes nasty but after a bottle or 2 you won’t know the difference 😊

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
ssfur said:
I'm going through taste phase fof premix one to see which I like the best so far aptamil stage 3/4 are my fav. There is a brand kendamill I wanna try but they only do tubs currently. Its a British full fat formula.
I have not tried Kendamill yet. Looks like I have another one to add to my list.

BabyZinga said:
I have not tried Kendamill yet. Looks like I have another one to add to my list.
I think you can only get it in the UK. It may be an issue for you or if you can get it the import cost maybe be a fair amount.

😋I LOVE baby formula to but it has to be low iron.🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: InuChan and OfficialPastelPoppet
I recently tried Enfagrow Toddler Vanilla formula. It was really good I was shocked how good it tasted. I down a bottle of it every other night or so before I go to bed.

I love it!!! Just can’t drink it lol, wife won’t let me.

Reactions: AComputerGuy and OfficialPastelPoppet
Im a toddler regressor, so dont have drinks as meals like a younger bbay would. But I sometimes have a bottle at bedtime. I dont like plain milk so I usually have Nesquick in it. Formula might taste better than cow milk though, I should try it

My favorite , I’ll fill my thermos with 1 part coffee 1 part mint chocolate cocoa 1 part dark chocolate and top off with whole milk. Oh did I mention my thermos is made by pura stainless, it’s amazing how all The different tops fit this bottle, and it keeps me from spilling any on the way to work. haha.

I'm a Similac baby

• Love
Reactions: sissybabypansy, BabyHailey1977, daddyb and 1 other person
BabyDavidMessiah said:
I'm a Similac baby
Yeah, I’ve tried a lot of formulas and similac has that flavor I seek in a bottle. It’s not really delicious but it hits that certain flavor craving when you think of baby milk. I like the powdered version over the premixed. The premix has a preservative taste to it.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah and BabyHailey1977
since this sissy becamed regressed, it has always dranked Similac formula, and eated real baby food for almost every meal

Attachments

• DSCF6269 (2).JPG
    DSCF6269 (2).JPG
    565.5 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: BabyZinga
I love it too. I don’t drink it with every drink I have. Mainly in my night time bottles.

Reactions: BabyZinga and TexasToast11
i drink formula and eat babyfood for a treat sometimes

I brought myself this yesterday. Love baby milk. 👶🏻❤️

Attachments

• 015C5DE2-3B4A-47C7-8363-8D4DF1523B77.jpeg
    015C5DE2-3B4A-47C7-8363-8D4DF1523B77.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: neophyte, BabyZinga and sissybabypansy
I drank it a lot in my early ab life, like 16 - 17 years ago. I suddenly added weight. At first, I didn’t know where the weight gain was from.

I told my fellow ab friend and he said that it comes from the formula. It’s very nutrient rich and a bottle is seen as a meal itself.

When my own child was on formula, I drank it from time to time though it didn’t taste as good but the smell was the same.

BabyZinga said:
I really wanted to know if anyone else besides myself loves baby formula. I have been trying many types over the past few years and have settled on Enfamil’s infant neuro line as my favorite. I have even registered several accounts on their website announcing that I am expecting the arrival of a baby in order to get on their mailing lists for free coupons (if only they knew). I am actually going through a large can about every two weeks at this point. Just wondering if anyone else out there likes their formula as much as I do.
My Baby adores formula and is on a minimum of one bottle a day and often two. We have tried a week of formula only and she loved it and seemed to thrive. She has S26-2

Back